The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Sanchez

Lil-Rokslider
Back in March I bought Weyerhauser at about $15/share. The last month or so lumber prices have gone up sharply followed by Weyerhauser stock going up to $ 28. As long as the home building/improvement boom continues, I expect lumber prices will be high with associated stocks continuing to go up.

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I lied, I sold half of my QLGN here after hours. May have been an emotional decision but I gotta take some green here.

pirogue

WKR
Back in March I bought Weyerhauser at about $15/share. The last month or so lumber prices have gone up sharply followed by Weyerhauser stock going up to $ 28. As long as the home building/improvement boom continues, I expect lumber prices will be high with associated stocks continuing to go up.
Too bad the price of Southern Yellow Pine isn’t increasing accordingly, for the landowner trying to sell timber.

WY is on my watch list. I think it will take a hit when foreclosure moratoriums end and more housing inventory enters the market.

Looks like things are holding and some turning north for the moment.
This is a telling day. Watching closely.
Might as well get your clever out, gonna be a choppy future.
Lots of salads tossed. Pucker factor high

Last edited:

OXN939

WKR
Picked up a little CDE on this dip. Looking for a good spot to get into HL, but nothing enticing so far

Yep, 25% run today...trying to decide to take a couple K of profits, or let er ride....prob let er ride. I'm a stubborn SOB. I did pimp PRTY for $1000 today...
Debt restructuring news should drop tomorrow or monday. Could see it making another run. I’m stubborn though. Hold for me

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I royally screwed up on my QLGN this morning. I was in a rush, wasn’t paying attention to what I was doing, screwed up the sell order and didn’t realize it for an hour. Poof. There went 15%.

I picked up Apple yesterday. I usually don’t hold through earnings. Glad I did here.

Tomorrow going to be a deep Green Day? Or is this rally going to sell back off? Anyone have a crystal ball?

OXN939

WKR
I’m hearing rumors of the govt possibly announcing testing weed treatments on soldiers. If they announce this we could get a weed bump day. Smokem if you got em!

Already happening. Writing's on the wall on that one. Also, lowering my target price to get out of my oil stocks. No matter what forces buoy the market, they just consistently lag... and I don't see that situation getting any better long term.

What are some good weed stocks to look into? I don't smoke it never seen it but ill support it for some stock jingles in my pocket

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

WRO

WKR
What are some good weed stocks to look into? I don't smoke it never seen it but ill support it for some stock jingles in my pocket

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Same here, most everyone I got weed as a kid wasn't worth a dime.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk