The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

BuckHunter24

Lil-Rokslider
Is that green on your screenshot !?
I haven't sold any of my spacs yet, stimulus vote tonight might give us a bump next week. At least that's what I'm telling myself. Gonna sign off and go fishing

Hope no one panic sold! I walked away and got in a workout and about 50-60% of my "losses" have already come back. Was ugly this morning.

I started to notice every where I went about 3 months ago chatter about day trading. I don’t do social media, but the couple hunting websites I look at it’s is prevalent also.

When at work I either over hear people talking about making money day trading, or people directly telling me.

I also have several friends that have been doing it and talking about it the past year or so. Then and their friends are all profiting day trading.

It seems like whenever everyone is winning, that is usually a sign of a correction. This seems to apply to everything. I have ZERO stock market knowledge. Just an observation I have seen in the past with house flipping , stock market, and other things.

BuckHunter24

Lil-Rokslider
Well I didn't go fishing yet. I see some green on my account, and it happened right as gamestop went red. Seems like this happened last time Gamestop was going crazy

BBob

WKR
There was a huge battle with way over average volume when SPY dipped below $380. Lets see if this holds over the next few days.

Ok so question...forgive me if this is a stupid question..I had TSNP on my TDA. Obviously they changed over to TSNPD. My app still has my shares in my portfolio but it's not under any ticker name just numbers.. will it all automatically go over to TSNPD or is there something I have to do?
Etrade is showing the same thing. Would be nice to see market information showing that I actually own something.

22lr

WKR
Ok so question...forgive me if this is a stupid question..I had TSNP on my TDA. Obviously they changed over to TSNPD. My app still has my shares in my portfolio but it's not under any ticker name just numbers.. will it all automatically go over to TSNPD or is there something I have to do?
Same with me on Charles Schwab. I understand it won't change officially to HMBL until late March. Should all be transparent with nothing required on your/our end.

jlh42581

WKR
When I say I fought through four days of watching the gains drain, rebuild and do it again to ONLY lose $1000 on the week I am not joking. Heres the graph

1614373797178.png

Broomd

WKR
Overall a decent day considering the carnage.
Not even a bad week. SPACS took heat, but the REITS were green all day. Energy was solid.

Slept in today 30 minutes and missed FORW popping to $1.30 right at open, grrrr. $9K unrealized. S/O was too high.
I was incorrect in assuming that FORW R/S, only TSNPD did.

Last edited:

jlh42581

WKR
SOXL was kind overall today, its gonna split 15:1 monday after hours so ill be waiting on that

go_deep

WKR
I actually had a good week, and really a good month, plus I've added some what I feel are really good stocks with a good amount of volume to really turn some nice profits (hopefully) , but it'll take time to get there.