The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

The Greatest Spectacle in Motorcar Racing
Luckin trending....finally breaking out today, up 45% with restructure deal.
Not a fan of CCP stocks but it's the one exception as this thing is trading at 12% where it should imho with 5000 profitable stores,

Holding 1100 shares, ...if I had to hold 1K of any small stock this is it; hopefully $50 in 12 months.

If you buy, do your homework...Anyone else holding it?
@Broomd what is Luckin?
sorry for the neophyte question

Broomd

WKR
@Broomd what is Luckin?
sorry for the neophyte question
Luckin LNKCY is the competition for Starbucks in China. Starbucks is trading at $111 w/ numerous splits if I'm not mistaken. They both have about 4500-5000 stores in mainland China.

Luckin was delisted for alleged financial impropriety, but was then allowed back into the game by SEC as an OTC. They are striving for relist now, suspect it will happen by Fall.

WRO

WKR
If the vix stays down uvxy and sqqq are good hedge plays.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

NDGuy

WKR
Luckin trending....finally breaking out today, up 45% with restructure deal.
Not a fan of CCP stocks but it's the one exception as this thing is trading at 12% where it should imho with 5000 profitable stores,

Holding 1100 shares, ...if I had to hold 1K of any small stock this is it; hopefully $50 in 12 months.

If you buy, do your homework...Anyone else holding it?
Can't buy in Fidelity otherwise I would

Looks like oil is going to be another red day looking at premarket prices.

Well, maybe not all red.

Last edited:
Any comments on oil plays? With this 2 day slide there are some low prices but curious if anyone thinks they will continue to fall or rebound? I can’t see them staying down but may be missing something.

jlh42581

WKR
Any comments on oil plays? With this 2 day slide there are some low prices but curious if anyone thinks they will continue to fall or rebound? I can’t see them staying down but may be missing something.

Theyll come back but I think my weeklies are TOAST. I am holding XOM calls into fall. The rush of summer reopening and heating oil isnt going anywhere. Coming into fall if fuel prices are high heating oil is gonna make it scream.

Theyll come back but I think my weeklies are TOAST. I am holding XOM calls into fall. The rush of summer reopening and heating oil isnt going anywhere. Coming into fall if fuel prices are high heating oil is gonna make it scream.
Agree. Think they fall for another day or more before they come back? I’m hesitant to do anything before the fed speech later.

jlh42581

WKR
Agree. Think they fall for another day or more before they come back? I’m hesitant to do anything before the fed speech later.

I bought my calls last week. I personally no matter what I think I wanna do today will not touch anything before 3pm. Caught myself setting up a bear call credit spread before I stopped myself.