The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

22lr

WKR
TSNPD moving prior to ticker change. And ya, good to see ABML moving again. But, im always suspicious of anything over 10%.

jaslam

FNG
Doubled down on long PLTR calls $65 8/20 & 1/22.
Interesting take on that one. I am long on PLTR myself but definitely seen the momentum go down a bit in the last 30 days.
I do think that they will continue to gain govt contracts through the year and show decent results. With the recent weakness on tech in general, it might weigh down on PLTR in the medium term.

NDGuy

WKR
Interesting take on that one. I am long on PLTR myself but definitely seen the momentum go down a bit in the last 30 days.
I do think that they will continue to gain govt contracts through the year and show decent results. With the recent weakness on tech in general, it might weigh down on PLTR in the medium term.
I was down 60% so felt it was a decent time, they have that 4/14 Double Click Event that should hopefully pump it some. I plan on selling these extras on a good pop and holding my OG position.

I think they have legs honestly..

I'll go balls deep long term at when its back sub 1.00
I started building a position in ABML last week and bought more Monday and yesterday. Why do you really think it will go sub $1.00?

I am just curious, wouldnt mind the chance to avg down as I am just loading in some share blocks on dips like yesterday. Didn't touch it today since it looked like it was going to rocket, but that ended late in the day!

WRO

WKR
I started building a position in ABML last week and bought more Monday and yesterday. Why do you really think it will go sub $1.00?

I am just curious, wouldnt mind the chance to avg down as I am just loading in some share blocks on dips like yesterday. Didn't touch it today since it looked like it was going to rocket, but that ended late in the day!
I think it's all going to come down, I'd bet abml hits. 80 cents by the end of q2 just because of the impending crash..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ncstewart

WKR
I feel like a kid again on a slip and slide except this ain’t fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okhotnik

WKR
Doubled down on long PLTR calls $65 8/20 & 1/22.
I sold mine last week for a small gain. I might start adding in next week. I don't think nasdaq has bottomed out yet.

Wonder how many billions investors are going to lose in their work 401k's under the new wonderful Biden regime?

Okhotnik

WKR
Good one. Back to pre 2016 normal again. Wonder how the new robinhooders are dealing with the normal market? Should check redddit. I just told my good friend's son, who's 21, to stop doing margin calls last week for the third time.

My xpev hit a stop loss early yesterday morning at an 8 per cent gain 3,000 shares. Woo hooo! 8 per cent the new norm. Thought that would be a long one. I normally would sit on it and add but the market and new regime is too unpredictable.

Sit on cash for a awhile. Keep buying energy dividend stocks and wait for market to cool down. If market is down 6 days might do some shorter term trading . Im sitting on a bunch of red now but on established stable stocks.

Last edited: