The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

ncstewart

WKR
What’s y’all thoughts on borr at this price? Another money pit or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
anyone holding RIOT? I've got a few shares that have been super up and down, but this morning pre-market it's looking good. Also is anyone going to jump in COIN (coinbase) when it opens on the market?

Clockwork

Lil-Rokslider
anyone holding RIOT? I've got a few shares that have been super up and down, but this morning pre-market it's looking good. Also is anyone going to jump in COIN (coinbase) when it opens on the market?
Who makes the COIN you mentioned? Don't understand what you meant by jump in coin (new to crypto).

Last edited:

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
Who makes the COIN you mentioned? Don't understand what you meant by jump in coin (new to crypto).

coinbase (crypto trading platform) is going public via direct listing

Clockwork

Lil-Rokslider

coinbase (crypto trading platform) is going public via direct listing
Oh gotcha, I thought that a new coin was dropping on coinbase soon called COIN. That one went right over my head. Thanks

Jason__G

FNG
The WPG gamble saga continues. Second extension was supposed to expire this week, but they announced a third extension..... Should run one way or the other once they announce bankruptcy decision. Third extension seems to signal that they are trying hard to reach agreement without BK.

I have about 7.5 K shares of GTE but not feeling confident with the price to .63 today. For others invested in this stock, are you guys still holding long or any concerns/price points you will dip at?

I have about 7.5 K shares of GTE but not feeling confident with the price to .63 today. For others invested in this stock, are you guys still holding long or any concerns/price points you will dip at?

I've got about 4k shares and am not feeling good. They did recently announce some operations news that sounded good. Paying down debt, more cash on hand and increased production.

I'm down 10% on all my oil stocks.

Haven’t heard much about cdev lately. I’m still holding, but I sure would like to see some of that upward movement from a month or two ago! For those still holding, just curious what your play is from here? Hold for the next few months at least?

ORHunter

WKR
Haven’t heard much about cdev lately. I’m still holding, but I sure would like to see some of that upward movement from a month or two ago! For those still holding, just curious what your play is from here? Hold for the next few months at least?

I'm holding CDEV until at least Q3. GTE has seen upgraded PT's and a fairly positive outlook for the year. Hopefully it runs a little higher when oil runs next time around. Holding 20k shares of each.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

go_deep

WKR
In a nut shell this is what I've read about oil and gas. Need crude to get to $62 a barrel and stay there, then the next big step is crude getting to $65 a barrel and stay there. When that happens the gas and oil stocks will follow, just a matter of how long it'll take to get there.

BBob

WKR
RbOil Report 04_12_2021 "The market is range bound - exercise patience."

Attachments

• RbOil Report 04_12-2021.JPG
    RbOil Report 04_12-2021.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 50
  • RbOil Report 04_12_2021.pdf
    182.2 KB · Views: 1

joel_sledz

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have any info on IPSI? It hasn’t been looking so hot. Good buy in opportunity right now if it will rise again.

Thats how i feel about ABML, which i plan to hold onto. I also have GTE and am holding.

Is 10% increase in an hour enough upward movement for ya because that’s what cdev has done this morning. I’m holding cdev and all other oils for at least the rest of this year. Opec and this administration want oil prices to be high. With high oil prices all these oil companies make money. If you like oil stocks but want some good returns while they stall out, you might look at pipeline stocks. I personally really like MMP, still off its long term price average and currently pays a 9% dividend with great dividend history. Good luck.

Broomd

WKR
Fellas hold fast.
These past days have been a slog, but most of us have been here before, nothing new.

O & G moving hard today, why?
-5.9mm crude draw
-7.0mm inc SPR
0.3mm gasoline build
-1.3mm jet draw
-2.1mm distillate draw Net
-10.0mm liquids draw

Refiner runs holding strong @ 15mmbbls/d US production up slightly to 11.0mmbbls/d but still 10-15% below precovid levels
*Hat tip to SheDrills...

Re. CDEV, I'm hanging on for at least $8, will start selling there and up.

Last edited:

BBob

WKR
RbOil Report 04_14_2021

Attachments

• RbOil Report 04_14-2021.JPG
    RbOil Report 04_14-2021.JPG
    161.2 KB · Views: 43
  • RbOil Report 04_14_2021.pdf
    172.9 KB · Views: 1