The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

BBob

WKR
*Hat tip to SheDrills...
This was great from her!

"Anytime someone tells you that you’re crazy for being long #oilandgas, that #fossilfuels are dead and that Biden will replace it all with his #greennewdeal ... just remember this chart. Those misguided souls don’t understand major capital projects, #infrastructure, mining, minerals, fiduciary duties or even the most basic economics tied to household spending."

Attachments

• Energy Sources Pie Chart 2020.png
    Energy Sources Pie Chart 2020.png
    146 KB · Views: 94

Broomd

WKR
This was great from her!

"Anytime someone tells you that you’re crazy for being long #oilandgas, that #fossilfuels are dead and that Biden will replace it all with his #greennewdeal ... just remember this chart. Those misguided souls don’t understand major capital projects, #infrastructure, mining, minerals, fiduciary duties or even the most basic economics tied to household spending."
Great posting, Bob.
People forget or simply don't realize just how much oil goes into asphalt production alone. "Infrastructure" = big for O & G...

Fellas hold fast.
These past days have been a slog, but most of us have been here before, nothing new.

O & G moving hard today, why?
-5.9mm crude draw
-7.0mm inc SPR
0.3mm gasoline build
-1.3mm jet draw
-2.1mm distillate draw Net
-10.0mm liquids draw

Refiner runs holding strong @ 15mmbbls/d US production up slightly to 11.0mmbbls/d but still 10-15% below precovid levels
*Hat tip to SheDrills...

Re. CDEV, I'm hanging on for at least $8, will start selling there and up.
Cdev is only up 19% today. Such a slow moving stock.

BBob

WKR
SPY looks like it's confirming the roll over that's been pending the last two days. Is it going to die today? QQQ looks like the same.

Algo's are hard back at work with volume coming on. Distribution cranking up.

Last edited:

Broomd

WKR
Great to see WTI over $63 today...
Futures
63.05-0.10 (-0.16%)
As of 10:52PM EDT. Market open.

When gas prices really start to surge (we ain't seen nothin' yet) and air and cruise travel resume things should start to get interesting with O&G stocks.

In other news:

WRO

WKR
Flnt i think is bottomed out and a good buy right now

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
I loaded a few today, more HMBL, PGAS, AABB....I'll probably regret it the way OTCs are totally manipulated and destroyed right now, but I'm trying to keep the faith.

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
SPY hit the 1.61 fib today from the bottom of the COVID crash last year. Take that for what it’s worth.

BBob

WKR
SPY hit the 1.61 fib today from the bottom of the COVID crash last year. Take that for what it’s worth.
I saw that. We actually have two almost perfectly aligned 1.618 fibs @ $414 so take that for what's it's worth as well. It has also landed on a trend-line starting back in November. It's literally on a teeter totter along with the Dow and Nasdaq. It can certainly coast on this wave and continue to melt up or dump any day. If the likes of Apple and Tesla keep making gains I suppose it'll keep coasting. From yesterday afternoon and through the day today they were back to working the price hard. Sooner or later they'll call it and force the selloff.

Last edited:

jlh42581

WKR
I yolo'd into XOM yesterday on the news planning to day trade it. Got busy, came back to a GUH

Hoped it would recover by noon, it never did I lost 20% the first day and as soon as it opened I lost 20% again for a combined 30% loss. Such an idiot LOL. I was doing really well, got cocky, nothing more too it.

This is why I dont do crazy stuff in retirement I dont even have options turned on it those accounts.

Heres how the train wreck looked, never even had a chance to react

1618532045802.png

First peak there is when I walked away to get something done. The bounce at the first drop was after hours, then it dropped again right before open, the bottom bounce is when i figured I was toast and took what I could.

22lr

WKR
Just sold my Doge again on the last .06 run. Will probably stop buying/selling it but its tempting to keep flipping. Have bought it at .056 and sold at .06 twice now, just being patient pays dividends. I'm probably out of the Doge game for good now, but will see if I get tempted to jump back in.

This post aged well I see... never bought back and now I'm too scared... all I can do is laugh, haha.

N.ID7803

WKR
Boy PGAS and SNDL are taking a beating today. I averaged down on PGAS today, still up a little on SNDL. 4/20 is coming hopefully that will light a fire in SNDL!

BBob

WKR
RbOil Report 04_16_2021

Attachments

• RbOil Report 04_16_2021.JPG
    RbOil Report 04_16_2021.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 45
  • RbOil Report 04_16_2021.pdf
    165.4 KB · Views: 0