The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Down 20% on GTE, BORR and OXY. Trying to sell on green and average down on red but haven't had many green days lately......

Slowly moving some money into VZ, seems stable and safe for the time being.

Jbenson

Lil-Rokslider
Any of you guys holding VGT? We've done well on it, bought around 220. Just not sure how long I want to hold it, and how much upside it's got left. I'm sure over time it will steadily gain, but don't want to hold it for years I don't think.

Broomd

WKR
Im in about the same boat with GTE, BORR and AXAS. Its getting hard to stay optimistic on oil but I am holding.

The entire market is either rotated away from commodities like O&G and to BTC, DOGE, etc, and/or is under constant attack by HFs and MMs. Not much we can do since the oversight entity--the SEC--are corrupt MFers.
But we need to hold.
At some point the Market Makers algos will quit the necrophelia and we'll see the sun again. When? I haven't a clue.
CDEV and REITs maintain parity on my sheet, but the OTC red from shorts is nauseating. Many here can relate.
I don't want to dump them either, I want to invest in these fledgling companies for the products and promise they offer. Hell of a thing wanting to be an actual investor.
Read earlier about WDLF's CEO filing suit against MMs for the daily destruction of his stock probably due to counterfieting of shares etc. Hope to hell it becomes a class action.

BBob

WKR
,and/or is under constant attack by HFs and MMs. Not much we can do since the oversight entity--the SEC--are corrupt MFers.
But we need to hold.
At some point the Market Makers algos will quit the necrophelia and we'll see the sun again. When? I haven't a clue.
The MM's are cruel basterds! They flat killed the Russell when it wanted to run with the rest.

SPY ends with a Doji Star on the daily. Have to see what Monday brings to see if this means anything for the trend.

BBob

WKR
The entire market is either rotated away from commodities like O&G
Looking at this question: Sectors have certainly rotated away from Energy and into others. Attached are Sector reports for 3Mo, 1Mo, and 5Days so you can see the rotation.

Attachments

• SP 500 Sector 3Mo as of 04_17_2021.JPG
    SP 500 Sector 3Mo as of 04_17_2021.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 55
  • SP 500 Sector 1Mo as of 04_17_2021.JPG
    SP 500 Sector 1Mo as of 04_17_2021.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 50
  • SP 500 Sector 5Day as of 04_17_2021.JPG
    SP 500 Sector 5Day as of 04_17_2021.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 50

BBob

WKR
Majors: Advance and Decliners as of close yesterday. Shows SP and Dow remaining on the advance, Russell still floating ~50/50 and the Nasdaq cooling off.

Attachments

• Majors Advance Decline 04_17_2021 Public.jpg
    Majors Advance Decline 04_17_2021 Public.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 35

Ten Bears

WKR
GTE is becoming the death of me no way that stock should be dropping

I am starting to wonder if some HF or MM reads our posts and finds it funny to beat on our OTC plays.

A lot of ABML AABB BORR PGAS AXAS GTE owners on here like myself just getting whipped for over a month.

Holding strong though. Luckily my crytpo is sailing smooth.

Broomd

WKR
I am starting to wonder if some HF or MM reads our posts and finds it funny to beat on our OTC plays.

A lot of ABML AABB BORR PGAS AXAS GTE owners on here like myself just getting whipped for over a month.

Holding strong though. Luckily my crytpo is sailing smooth.
Yep, you're not alone Ten Bears....

Broomd

WKR
Picked up some FORW today to average down. Insane how badly HMBL and FORW are being manipulated on some really great news and activity.
*Done* buying, will set some high sell orders and chill out for the long haul.

BBob

WKR
RbOil Report 04_19_2021.

Attachments

• RbOil Report 04_19_2021.JPG
    RbOil Report 04_19_2021.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 55
  • RbOil Report 04_19_2021.pdf
    170.5 KB · Views: 1