The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

CorbLand

WKR
Picked up a couple more ETH as well as EWT and ANKR. Basically everything is a good buy right now but I sat on my hands after them buys. Saving the rest in hopes that ETH can get down in the $1900 range and then I'll get a handful more. The people in charge of that project are in the zone and on a whole other level. I get more bullish every time they announce more news on the project.
https://markets.businessinsider.com...fees-could-be-on-a-lasting-downtrend-10004030
The development of ETH flashbots to knock fees out in addition to the London Hard fork just a couple months away (which will finally start the clock on ETH becoming a limited resource) I personally think ETH is one of the safest investments out there. And one that has a very realistic 10-15x potential over the next 12-16 months.

DOGE day today. 4/20 was supposed to take DOGE to the moon. Looks like that is turning out to be a flop. I'd be watching that one real close if I was in it. Few people hold a lot of money in that project and the minute it drops, I think it will take an elevator to the bottom. It will be another instance of a whole bunch of small investors left in a pool of blood. I'm not a DOGE fan.
I threw 35 bucks into DOGE at ~14 cents a share. I figured I will risk 35 bucks and just ride it out. My biggest regret was not listening to my buddy when he told me buy a 100 bucks worth of Bitcoin back when it was .50 and just forget about it. I wouldnt risk big money on DOGE though.

Johnboy

WKR
My stepdaughter had me buy $300 in Safemoon about 3.5 weeks ago. I checked it today, and it's around $8,000. What a chore getting your money out. All said and done, it will probably net $6,000 after all the fees. What a pain to me, not even knowing how to do any of this without Youtube.
A mere 20x return in under a month doesn't suck too bad. 😁

PLYZ took a big jump up today on some Microsoft news. Big Risk Big reward possible. Flipped this twice this winter until the bottom fell out of the OTC .

bozeman

WKR
what exchange do yall use? I have coinbase, but wandering about some other options.....

Nice move Conroy......

Last edited:

KsRancher

WKR
I would love to average down my last weeks 70 cent GTE purchase. But don't think I am brave enough

RZMan

FNG
Just start and don’t stop is what I go by long term thinking for me
Yep, worked for me. Started 30 plus years ago. Never imagined having what I have now because of buy and hold. Market timing is one big way to lose big...buy too late, sell to early. Dollar cost averaging is best long term. Do you want excellent dividends? Look at EPD. Paying high dividends for over 20 years.

Conroy

WKR
A mere 20x return in under a month doesn't suck too bad. 😁
I actually haven't cashed out yet. I am trying to find a better way to get the money. With each transfer there are fees associated with it. I assumed it was about 25%, turns out it is closer to 50%. I am sure there's an easier way. Supposedly tomorrow there is some news that is going to pump the price up more.

Im very heavy in energy and this is testing my nerve. I cannot take the loss though. So hold and wait it is. Bleeding pretty good again today. 🤢

BBob

WKR
RbOil Report. Slipped again. Hold on tight!

Attachments

• RbOil Report 04_21_2021.JPG
    RbOil Report 04_21_2021.JPG
    159.8 KB · Views: 45
  • RbOil Report 04_21_2021.pdf
    160 KB · Views: 2

BBob

WKR
Sector report. Energy still getting hit a little. A bit of a rally overall today and all majors in sync this morning. I'm doubting it holds, I bet well see more down in the days to come.

Attachments

• SP 500 Sector 1Day as of 04_21_2021 AM.JPG
    SP 500 Sector 1Day as of 04_21_2021 AM.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 59

Rockydog

FNG
Sector report. Energy still getting hit a little. A bit of a rally overall today and all majors in sync this morning. I'm doubting it holds, I bet well see more down in the days to come.
Thanks Bob, ive been investing in energy stock for the past year and am really interested in where it is heading. have done very well so far. do you work in finance?

Okhotnik

WKR
picked up 2k shares of cdev when my buy order tripped at 3.80 this morning. oil is down again today but seems energy stocks clawed back a bit this morning.

had a buy order in for gte at .55 but missed it.

ambl up over 30 per cent this morning

Last edited: