The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

BBob

WKR
Solid green day across the board. APPL and TSLA earnings reports next week. Let's see how those play out.

Attachments

• Majors Advance Decline 04_23_2021 AM Public.jpg
    Majors Advance Decline 04_23_2021 AM Public.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 42

Mudslinger

Lil-Rokslider
My wife has been talking about an OTC stock HPIL. I haven't totally looked at it yet but she has made a few thousand on it.

BBob

WKR
SPY homing in on previous ATH, will it break it? IWM running again and pushing previous resistance, will they let it through? QQQ runing hard and not far away from previous ATH. DIA is pushing but lagging the others. Awesome day if you played TQQQ $$$

Just bought some ETH last night, reckon I’ll be sheep hunting this fall.
I finally bought into some as well. I but a tiny amount into Bit a few months ago and I've been hesitant to dive in deeper but this last dip put me over the edge. 5% of my portfolio is in there now.....

The last 2 days have been a fire sale in some of the cryptos. I bought more XTZ,ADA and ETH this morning.

Poser

WKR
I finally bought into some as well. I but a tiny amount into Bit a few months ago and I've been hesitant to dive in deeper but this last dip put me over the edge. 5% of my portfolio is in there now.....

Yeah, I try to keep all of my cryptos less than 5% each. I was buying BTC and ETH equally for awhile. I also some have some ETC and like $12 worth of dogecoin.

I have bought some COIN in the last few days, especially when it dipped below $300.

Wib

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah, I try to keep all of my cryptos less than 5% each. I was buying BTC and ETH equally for awhile. I also some have some ETC and like $12 worth of dogecoin.

I have bought some COIN in the last few days, especially when it dipped below $300.
COIN interests me since I'm not savvy or daring enough to have stepped into the crypto binge.
What are honest thoughts on COIN?

Poser

WKR
COIN interests me since I'm not savvy or daring enough to have stepped into the crypto binge.
What are honest thoughts on COIN?

I don’t know. Lots of varying opinions on it. Normies say it’s meaningless, a little mainstream for Redditors, but Cathy Woods bought a whole bunch. I’d say if you can score a bit for around $300, you’ll probably fare well at least short term. If the Crypto trends have told us anything is that it will spike big time at some point.

Poser

WKR
Even my EV stocks are green today

giphy.gif

BBob

WKR
Even my EV stocks are green today
EV seems to be back in the rotation. NIO was loaded and ready and hit last week, now others like CCIV are starting to follow and hit again. Let's see how TESLA report this evening goes and the reaction tomorrow.