The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Poser

WKR
Bought a bunch of Boeing and CCIV Friday, seems to be paying off today. They are long holds but I am super bullish on the short, mid and long term prospects.

Boeing flew the MQ-25 and refueled a F-18 in a first ever test for the MQ-25. If they can get this concept dialed in before anyone else it will be a pretty big defense interest item from around the DoD and US partners. Biggest hindrance will be getting it set up for a real refueling boom for refueling USAF aircraft. But, I think this will probably be the starting point for the next gen USAF tanker (the KC-Z). The MQ-25 is no KC-10 replacement, but expect high interest from the USAF if this program works well.

I’m bullish on CCIV. I’m with the analysts predicting $40 shares by years end. It’s got a lot going for it and some chatter about short squeezes, subsequent chatter about apes piling in to screw the shorts over and hedge funds paying close attention as a result.

joel_sledz

Lil-Rokslider
Did I miss the GOED train? I feel it not going much higher but need some reassurance… thanks

Poser

WKR
I think you’re right, that’s ok I’ll buy while everyone is scared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The FBI is trying to make themselves sound smarter than they are. Apparently, they claimed something along the lines of being able to “hack anyone’s Bitcoin anywhere”, but the reality is more like the pipeline hackers used a rented cloud server to handle the transfer and the FBI hacked that.

In other news, El Salvador dumped their USD reserves and are going to BTC instead. They have good huntin’ down there?

The FBI is trying to make themselves sound smarter than they are. Apparently, they claimed something along the lines of being able to “hack anyone’s Bitcoin anywhere”, but the reality is more like the pipeline hackers used a rented cloud server to handle the transfer and the FBI hacked that.

In other news, El Salvador dumped their USD reserves and are going to BTC instead. They have good huntin’ down there?

Supposedly at one point and time El Sal (along with other countries) had good Jaguar hunting with hounds. Now it’s just full of gangs and drug cartels.

Honestly small countries like El Sal can take a risk moving to btc, it will be interesting to see how that progresses.

22lr

WKR
Did I miss the GOED train? I feel it not going much higher but need some reassurance… thanks
Not 100% on this, but I think its going higher. Maybe not until earnings come out, but they dropped so much due to selling so many new shares to raise money for a pretty big acquisition. Now they ain't gonna hit $15 again this year, but I think they could hit $5-6 in the next week or so.

But, don't take that as gospel, I sold all my Doge at $.06 because I didn't think it was going to go up much more...

go_deep

WKR
Anyone have an option on AXAS?
I've got a couple hundred shares and really on the fence with adding more. Low volume day in and day out is a negative to me, but it's historical price looks extremely appealing to buy a larger amount now and hold till next year. Can't find a whole lot of info positive or negative.

Mischief209

Lil-Rokslider

Fbi didn't hack anything. They subpoenaed the cloud sever, did some sort of hard reset and created their own password/keys. So they say. Similar to a forgot your password button. It all smells fishy. Not sure I'm buying the fbi's story. Im having a hard time believing these hackers were so smart with their hacking of a national grid system but so dumb to have it routed to a cloud server and left there for a couple weeks. Long enough for the fbi to find it. They know clouds get hacked everyday and could potentially be subpoenaed with funds frozen. You don't steal a bunch of cash and store it where people can find it, you put it in cold storage offline. The cloud company must be somewhere that we have a treaty with or it was an inside job. Not sure what the real story is but I don't trust the story they gave us.

Fbi didn't hack anything. They subpoenaed the cloud sever, did some sort of hard reset and created their own password/keys. So they say. Similar to a forgot your password button. It all smells fishy. Not sure I'm buying the fbi's story. Im having a hard time believing these hackers were so smart with their hacking of a national grid system but so dumb to have it routed to a cloud server and left there for a couple weeks. Long enough for the fbi to find it. They know clouds get hacked everyday and could potentially be subpoenaed with funds frozen. You don't steal a bunch of cash and store it where people can find it, you put it in cold storage offline. The cloud company must be somewhere that we have a treaty with or it was an inside job. Not sure what the real story is but I don't trust the story they gave us.
Agreed, this is the Feds way to creat hysteria that “Crypto” isn’t so secure after all and create doubt in investors minds to get them to sell out and reinvest in the Federally controlled markets. That’s the way I see it.

El Salvador went all in on BTC as currency. Apparently they won’t tax capital gains since it is now considered a currency and not an investment.

Poser

WKR
Agreed, this is the Feds way to creat hysteria that “Crypto” isn’t so secure after all and create doubt in investors minds to get them to sell out and reinvest in the Federally controlled markets. That’s the way I see it.

Even if the FBI suddenly had the capability to seize Cryptos at will (I’m not even sure the FBI pays well enough to attract this kind of talent unless they are outsourcing a tech contract or using the NSA), so what? Do people think their money is safer from the feds sitting in a bank account in the Caymans? The majority of people aren’t buying Cryptos so they can traffic illegal firearms and sex traffic Ukrainian women on the dark web, they are buying Cryptos so they can one day be ballin-ass rich and maybe own a pair of Swaros

bozeman

WKR
FBI didn’t hack it. They are trying to lower BTC so they can buy it. China buying like a madman……they see the potential power and wealth.