The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

bozeman

WKR
I may be VERY wrong, but I am waiting to buy crypto as I see it dropping another 10-15% before the stabilizes (just my plan).

If GTE turns green at all for me, its sold.......tired of messing with it.

it’s very possible this support level will hold in crypto. I wouldn’t expect it to dip much further but anything is possible in the crypto world. I figure anything at this level is a good buy and crypto usually bounces back quickly. I have been dumping into AMP on the way down from $0.08 to 0.05.5 as a long term hold. My average is around $0.065 and I expect some big moves over the next 24 months from AMP. ETH, Matic and ADA will likely be at the top of the rebound list again as they were this last go around.

BBob

WKR
^^^Scaled in a bit more on crypto. Big support level here.
BTC getting good volume and propped up today. Touched and bounced support and a hammer forming on the daily. Looking strong for a bounce.
What’s everyone thinking on GTE? Been red for ages and just now back to cost basis
Hodling for now ;) It's working it's way through fairly heavy price congestion today so it may take it's time. It's nearing a bit less congestion above but will run into more again higher. It blew through lower congestion yesterday and flying high above it's EMA's so it needs to come back to earth a bit.

Edit: GTE daily candle at this moment is a doji (closed as small body candle) and after yesterdays strong candle the combination is signaling weakness and potential reversal if it collapses. My estimation is people are tired of holding this one and are getting out. Volume is well over average and biased to the buy side by ~65%. Place your bets!

Last edited:

BBob

WKR
SPCE busted out of consolidation today. How much more will it run or will it run?
AAPL finally broke out of its months long pattern and up over the trendline. Stopped solid on resistance at close. Lets see this one move again!

Last edited:

Poser

WKR
3b448842e1d897389cd0dabc76750540.jpg

go_deep

WKR
I'm just enjoying seeing so much green, but it'll be awhile before the prices get to where I think they'll go.

KsRancher

WKR
^^^Scaled in a bit more on crypto. Big support level here.
BTC getting good volume and propped up today. Touched and bounced support and a hammer forming on the daily. Looking strong for a bounce.

Hodling for now ;) It's working it's way through fairly heavy price congestion today so it may take it's time. It's nearing a bit less congestion above but will run into more again higher. It blew through lower congestion yesterday and flying high above it's EMA's so it needs to come back to earth a bit.

Edit: GTE daily candle at this moment is a doji (closed as small body candle) and after yesterdays strong candle the combination is signaling weakness and potential reversal if it collapses. My estimation is people are tired of holding this one and are getting out. Volume is well over average and biased to the buy side by ~65%. Place your bets!
I have GTE at .70 I believe I will take my 17.75% and move on. Probably just put it in the QQQ and SPY