The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

EastMT

WKR
I’m thinking this week is going to be a bit rough if the riots don’t calm down. People thinking it could lead to big CV19 outbreaks, lockdowns put in place again in the large population areas

EastMT

WKR
Well I bailed out of AIM premarket for 10%. Not going to be greedy. Watching closely for a CETX scalp, hoping for a 10% Quickie

I just sold a DKNG option call for +120% profit. For not knowing a lot about options, I got pretty lucky on that one. Pretty excited about it. I can see why a lot of people trade options rather than the stocks. The ability to make way more money with less leverage is nice.

EastMT

WKR
I had 2 swing trades hit loss limit this morning, made 2 day trades quickies to make up for it. Should end the day about even

Anybody have any thoughts on Altria? Huge pile of cash and big profit margins. And got to love the dividend.

EastMT

WKR
Anybody have any thoughts on Altria? Huge pile of cash and big profit margins. And got to love the dividend.

My thoughts are that smoking is declining, so I don’t think it’s worthy of a buy and hold. Maybe catch it at one of the bottoms, swing it a bit.

Attachments

• B1C329AD-83C2-45EA-A6E4-02B3AEFED850.jpeg
    B1C329AD-83C2-45EA-A6E4-02B3AEFED850.jpeg
    296.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 9EEC1894-7C9C-4409-8BBD-2E1692B4A280.jpeg
    9EEC1894-7C9C-4409-8BBD-2E1692B4A280.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 44
I’m thinking this week is going to be a bit rough if the riots don’t calm down. People thinking it could lead to big CV19 outbreaks, lockdowns put in place again in the large population areas
I'm out. Put my money in a very safe place for now and prob. won't play again until after we see what the election brings. I got back what I lost, and am where I was before the crash, so I'm satisfied for now.

What do tall think of GNC? Think maybe as more things open up they should see more business as people start going back to gym etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GNUS rallied 40% this morning. It’s up 700% since May 5th. Best performance I’ve personally had in one morning.
Be very careful with this one. It’s the 3rd most traded on robin hood. So...super FOMO millennial volatile.
but, maybe there is a chance for re-entry later?

Doc Holliday

WKR
Classified Approved
Anyone holding onto some Ruger stock should be pretty happy right now

I just bought some....obviously wish I had got in last week. We are in unprecedented times, so, looking at the last several years, I think we have more room to go on this upswing....I think the fear that the riots will spread to suburbia will continue to spike until order is restored.

Johnboy

WKR
Anyone holding onto some Ruger stock should be pretty happy right now

I was just thinking about firearm stocks (money, not wood) this morning. Given the rioting stupidity going on all over the country, I wondered if gun sales would suddenly climb. If only I could realize my Monday-morning-quaterback insights on, say, Thursday evenings of the prior week.