The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Clarktar

WKR
I sold a bunch today to pull out my profits. Back to my original investment amount .

The only regret I have right now is shift Pixy. Long wait for it now.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
I sold a bunch today to pull out my profits. Back to my original investment amount .

The only regret I have right now is shift Pixy. Long wait for it now.

Pixy has some good pumps, you should be able to get out of it safe, it drops low then has a quick run. Good luck

Clarktar

WKR
Pixy has some good pumps, you should be able to get out of it safe, it drops low then has a quick run. Good luck
I bought high. My strategy was, watch stocks while high, buy stocks while high, stay high when they tumble.

EastMT

WKR
I bought high. My strategy was, watch stocks while high, buy stocks while high, stay high when they tumble.

If you go to Finviz, they have some great free stock screeners, you can find double bottoms, multiple bottoms and find good entry points for a swing. Just gauge the average swing time and be ready. Set an alert for when it reaches near that point, be ready to pounce.

Im up nearly 100% from past week on GNUS. Wish i would have bought more! Overall a good looking day, HLX making a great run. Wish CDEV would get off the pot and start climbing

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
GNUS went ballistic to $4.71 in extended trading. Sold half for 90% on the day. Closed at $4.45 8pm est. watch this thing pre trade. It might go viral (too soon?)
And CHAP has been chapping my ass for 3 days. Basically holding with CDEV at steady while all the other oil is going off. least we ain’t loosing money, yet.

btw, I just want to say that for the most part this thread has been very positive and I really appreciate the fact that we’re just all trying to help each other out. Keep the golden rule alive! Seems a lot of other folks have forgotten or never even knew it.

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Just sold my UGAZ for 6% overnight hold. I’ll be watching throughout the day and may buy back in. Still not overly bullish on natural gas though.

Keep making those 2.5% increases and it will multiply fast. Don’t have unrealistic expectations of doubling your portfolio in a day, that’s how you end up a statistic.

Yep. I didn't do nearly as well last month as most on here from what I can see, but I did get 11.78% return on my portfolio during the month of May, whereas the market only got 4.76%.

I joined Tipranks at the premium level at the end of April. It has great tools to filter Analysts recommendations/price targets, and a ton of reporting to show how your portfolio, trades, returns, etc. compare to other users as well as to the market. You can follow other users as well. Probably not as big as some of these other platforms....only 140K investors signed up, but you get a ranking as a stock picker and as a portfolio manager. FYI.

EastMT

WKR
Coop who is that you are following on Stocktwits. I’d like to check out some of his other post. Thanks!

So these are the guys I’m following on ST

Fred A Davis, he’s probably the most accurate and best for guys with real jobs, buying stocks and waiting 1-6 weeks. He’s not crazy busy, but can give some excellent tips
b33a05964e38a2d3866e32a4b9ba579c.jpg

Lionmaster is the pump master. He will usually push something all weekend, but you can use a quick day trade and start the week of with a good quick one. He’s extremely cocky, mouthy, big ego, but hey he won several stock contests so I keep an eye on him. His pumps usually top out at 5-6am then drop for a 7-9am bounce, so be careful here.
b735afc96777078b9114dcf25ba018d7.jpg

Another one is ProfesssoDman1, but he jumps on fast movers and very hard to get in on his picks sometimes, but super nice guy, seems to pick well. Usually pretty accurate for a day trade

My name on there is the same as here, you can check who I’m following.

Broomd

WKR
I sold all my GTE this morning. I had been holding it for a long time and I was happy just to break even
GTE up another 14% so far this morning...that's 40% in the last 24+ hours.

When we hold a stock for so long, we gotta hang in there when things start to turn. That's when the profits start! Otherwise the whole process was a waste of time and potential earnings.

I've seen this too many times and I'm starting to learn patience. But I'm a work in progress!

GTE up another 14% so far this morning...that's 40% in the last 24+ hours.

When we hold a stock for so long, we gotta hang in there when things start to turn. That's when the profits start! Otherwise the whole process was a waste of time and potential earnings.

I've seen this too many times and I'm starting to learn patience. But I'm a work in progress!

Guilty here. I bought GTE at .23 the other day. Immediately put in a sell order for .27. I left a lot on the table but I’m an infant at this. Lots to learn.

SAVA, VLO and HLX all hit limit orders this morning for me. Kind of surprising but I'll take it!

Flipped the cash into MSFT as that was the only thing down for me today.