The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

KurtR

WKR
my dfen and gpmt are both way up but think i will keep riding it out. My goal of having gas money to drive to idaho this year is accomplished now on to getting a lpp from kifaru.

wayoh22

WKR
What platform is everyone using? Still new to this and have been using Robinhood but hate you can’t day trade unless you have 25K in your account. Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
What platform is everyone using? Still new to this and have been using Robinhood but hate you can’t day trade unless you have 25K in your account. Any recommendations?

I have Webull for charts RH as well. Fed law is the 3 day trades rule, so that’s across the board. You can get Webull, RH, TD and in theory do 9 day trades per week. Which would be handy under 25k on these crazy swings. Down 20%, up 50%. Rinse repeat. But it’s also a good way to get into trouble, which is why they made that rule.

EastMT

WKR
3e1710b50e81819e18fcaf2d68bc8933.jpg

Top is when I sold, bottom is inputting a buy to see what I should have had. Need to be more patient I guess lol.

Broomd

WKR
3e1710b50e81819e18fcaf2d68bc8933.jpg

Top is when I sold, bottom is inputting a buy to see what I should have had. Need to be more patient I guess lol.
I hear ya.
Same thing happened to me last month/April. I had 4100 shares of ACY at 1.29, it sat there for weeks and I tired of looking at it and sold it at 1.33.
Two weeks later it went to 3.45 --about 9k+ unrealized.
It ain't easy sometimes!

I sold SRG for a gain of $6K this morning, that makes for an 8K week overall.. I'm stoked.

wayoh22

WKR
I have Webull for charts RH as well. Fed law is the 3 day trades rule, so that’s across the board. You can get Webull, RH, TD and in theory do 9 day trades per week. Which would be handy under 25k on these crazy swings. Down 20%, up 50%. Rinse repeat. But it’s also a good way to get into trouble, which is why they made that rule.

I didn't know that was across the board, thanks for the insight. Got to pay off these student loans somehow!

wayoh22

WKR
Loaded up on PVAC and AAL before the bell. Both have treated me well today. CDEV doesn’t want to break that ~$1.15 mark

mntnguide

WKR
I picked up some VISL early pre market. Sitting up about 40% right now. Gonna watch it and either sell early or see if volume keeps it up. My HLX options are up 100% gain and shares looking great as well after today. I didn't have any opportunity to check things today due to work, so when i finally got a chance i was quite happy. Been a good week!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk