The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

EastMT

WKR
This guy on Twits swears the ITRM is gonna have some news next week and there will be a run up, that’s why I bought it. He has a good record of calling them. If it drops down below my stop loss I will probably buy again.

Attachments

• B727F32C-37B9-4F76-B694-B0609F3F37FB.jpeg
    B727F32C-37B9-4F76-B694-B0609F3F37FB.jpeg
    240.7 KB · Views: 68

Clarktar

WKR
My understanding is that CDEV's Nasdaq compliance will be determined at close tomorrow. If it finishes at $1 or more, look for it to climb thereafter.

Could the result of the determination also end in a descend of the price? Are we talking 50/50 chance?

Johnboy

WKR
Could the result of the determination also end in a descend of the price? Are we talking 50/50 chance?

I'm a total rookie at this, so FWIW... If if it closes under $1, it's considered non-compliant and the de-listing process begins. Basically, it gets taken off the market exchange. You can still buy/sell the stock, just not through the usual channels. De-listing doesn't bode well for performance. My gut feeling (based on sentiment amongst other traders, here and on Stocktwits) is that it'll close plenty high to resume compliance. But again, I'm a total newb at stock trading.

Broomd

WKR
Tempted to sell off CDEV....
My understanding is that CDEV's Nasdaq compliance will be determined at close tomorrow. If it finishes at $1 or more, look for it to climb thereafter.
Don't do it, Clark.
Did you guys lay eyes on QEP tonight? It's always been a bit in CDEV's shadow. It just rocketed from around a buck to $1.63 AH.

I hope this happens to all of the small oils I'm holding, some have been a lesson in patience.

Okhotnik

WKR
Loaded up on PVAC and AAL before the bell. Both have treated me well today. CDEV doesn’t want to break that ~$1.15 mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loaded on PVAC, PE last week. Great day today. SAVE, ALASKA, DELTA not doing too bad this week lol

Was up on MGEN . and should have sold. Too greedy. Now have to sit on it awhile to recover loss last 2 days.

Last edited:
So I've been watching WBT for a long time and was a little late buying it but finally got some today.....and then it promptly shits the bed after hours. But then makes a comeback 30 minutes later. WTF gives????

Okhotnik

WKR
Don't do it, Clark.
Did you guys lay eyes on QEP tonight? It's always been a bit in CDEV's shadow. It just rocketed from around a buck to $1.63 AH.

I hope this happens to all of the small oils I'm holding, some have been a lesson in patience.

I forgot I had much QEP until I saw the green numbers today. Used to it being down.

CorbLand

WKR
Most of my stuff hit my stop losses today so I only have a couple hundred bucks in the game right now. Holding both to see if they will come back up, not in the hole a ton but hoping to at least break even. Cant complain, I started about a month ago and turned 800 into just shy of 1050.

Just got into the game in the last couple months. I’ve learned a lot following this thread thanks to you guys!! Reading up on BETZ it looks like it may be another that will go up like DKNG did and continues. What do you guys think?