The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

EastMT

WKR
Yes TOPS, SHIP, all those shipping ones get down around $.12 and they seem to shoot up about 30-40%. It’s a good quick in and out trade, just don’t hold long hoping for millions

EastMT

WKR
So here’s a good chart from today, easy near 100% gain. The RSI got up over 80 indicating over bought, it then drops like crazy and everyone bails, the RSI gets into the low 20’s indicating oversold. Buy in mid $4’s here, sell again even if you sell early in the $6’s to play it safe, good quick return for 30 min of computer watching. I’m his is pretty common on the crazy rocket tickers
e7c9fc54a6a3782285d0add72c9444b1.plist

12ab4814acd8ebb7e2b9274a4437c2ba.plist

Clarktar

WKR
So here’s a good chart from today, easy near 100% gain. The RSI got up over 80 indicating over bought, it then drops like crazy and everyone bails, the RSI gets into the low 20’s indicating oversold. Buy in mid $4’s here, sell again even if you sell early in the $6’s to play it safe, good quick return for 30 min of computer watching. I’m his is pretty common on the crazy rocket tickers
e7c9fc54a6a3782285d0add72c9444b1.plist

12ab4814acd8ebb7e2b9274a4437c2ba.plist
I missed the nose dive around 8am this morning or else I would have bought again. I had already sold yesterday. I waiting all day for another dip (had a limit order in) but it never got where I wanted. Oh well.

Okhotnik

WKR
So I've been watching WBT for a long time and was a little late buying it but finally got some today.....and then it promptly shits the bed after hours. But then makes a comeback 30 minutes later. WTF gives????
That happens to every friggin day. Lol Welcome to the market. Have limit orders set before Trading starts each day.

Okhotnik

WKR
Well CDEV only touched $1.20 once since the big drop, if it pushes through that there’s hope.

I sold most of my CDEV about a month ago near 1.20. Sitting on 3K shares and pretty lack luster the past 3 weeks. so hung on. Might regret selling

I’ve had an amazing week with GNUS and SAVA, but I want to change my tone from volatility to dividends and etf’s for long holds. For all you new guys, don’t forget to average in every week with part of your investing liquid $. Please do the research and make sure these Suggestions are right for you.

my top Dividend with still more room to grow:
NHI
IBM
UVV

My EFT’s ranked best on top and descending:
ARKG
ARKW
OGIG
ARKK
PTH

Consideration for a long hold:
ASPS - my favorite
ED
FCEL
CTSH
SYF
MGM
PBA

good luck and hope this helps some folks.

Last edited:

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Moses....airlines are taking off again this morning! I thought I was chasing yesterday when I bought some! Glad I did now!
Oh and TOPS is up 25% right now! I’m not chasing that one now. Maybe I’ll take a stab at some point today and short it. It always comes back down...

Looks like I blew it on selling SAVE yesterday. Oh well. Live and learn.

At least I kept my JBLU and UAL

Last edited:

Johnboy

WKR
Whoever (whomever?) had the stones to pick up HTZ on recent lows is gonna be giddy this morning. Sadly, my stones don't measure up.

Thunderer

Lil-Rokslider
What platform is everyone using? Still new to this and have been using Robinhood but hate you can’t day trade unless you have 25K in your account. Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fidelity, only because I run their Active Trader Pro software.

Did anybody else jump on HTZ with me a week ago? Positions are up another ~95% overnight, 200% overall.

Jdhunttrapfish

Lil-Rokslider
Glad I held on to my CPE rocketed up today and yesterday, thanks to whoever suggested that aways back in this thread