The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Doc Holliday

WKR
Classified Approved
Moses....airlines are taking off again this morning! I thought I was chasing yesterday when I bought some! Glad I did now!
Oh and TOPS is up 25% right now! I’m not chasing that one now. Maybe I’ll take a stab at some point today and short it. It always comes back down...

Yeah, I almost sold my DAL yesterday to take the quick 14% from buying on Wed....glad I didn't Gonna sit on it for awhile

Futures up 650....should be an interesting day!

jackle1886

Lil-Rokslider
Well looks like selling all my airlines was a bad move. I left a TON on the table. My 7% trailing stop loss triggered but then they climbed more and today as well.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

KSP277

WKR
NKLA? Anybody buying that??? I had it when was VectoIQ and held it through merger. Dunno if that was smart yet

Broomd

WKR
Kurt, owe ya a cold one on that tops..popped a quick $300....

Grabbed some NYMT and HLX with the drops. Not much else to grab for me at these insane prices.
Watch the percentages, fellas...it beats trying to watch a pile of charts at once.

wayoh22

WKR
Kind of want to dump PVAC and get back in next week...but the RSI is low right now so might be good to double up

Okhotnik

WKR
Sold PVAC, PE . Up 47 percent so did ok. QEP, SNDE, SM popped up good today for me plus of course the airlines.

CorbLand

WKR
I didnt rebuy in on anything yesterday, was going to ride the weekend and see how things looked Monday. That was a mistake.

Johnboy

WKR
What are you comparing it to? Are you using TOS?

I joined Stocktwits and created a watchlist there. The differences in price between those two platforms drew my attention to it. I don't know which is more current, only that they're not the same, and sometimes the difference is significant depending on volatility. Not sure what app would give the most current price. Open to suggestions.

EastMT

WKR
Hope you all made some money on TOPS. The reason you don’t want to hold long is they either make anther offering and dilute shares or a reverse split. Get in, make some money, get out. I’ve been hitting this one, SHIP in the .12’s for a couple years. But don’t get stuck!

BA up ~100 since mid May :)

So is Covid dead and buried now?

I’ve regained about 65% of my ytd losses. What use to take years now takes months.