The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

EastMT

WKR
So I am researching for my long term investment account not my trading account. I found this page for the highest performing ETF in the last 5 years. There’s some stellar ones in there that compete with the beat stocks. Here is the link for your passive, long term boring growth

Top 5:
TECL 604%
SOXL 543%
TQQQ 504%
ROM 418%
ARKW 355%.

I may start to invest in these slowly, like so much per paycheck or something like that, not sure yet just getting started with ETF learning.

OXN939

WKR
So I am researching for my long term investment account not my trading account. I found this page for the highest performing ETF in the last 5 years. There’s some stellar ones in there that compete with the beat stocks. Here is the link for your passive, long term boring growth

Top 5:
TECL 604%
SOXL 543%
TQQQ 504%
ROM 418%
ARKW 355%.

I may start to invest in these slowly, like so much per paycheck or something like that, not sure yet just getting started with ETF learning.

What's everyone think about VLO? At a pretty attractive price point right now...

EastMT

WKR
What's everyone think about VLO? At a pretty attractive price point right now...

I’m the worst for oil, so the oil guys can answer best. I think it all depends what happens with Covid. Does it get so bad we have to go back to complete shutdown, as in no choice due to widespread major problems? I really don’t know at this point.

Yates

FNG
If you're wanting to look at a petro ETF, take a gander at XLE, it's in the upper 30's now and has a 2-3 year fluctuation history of $55-70. It'll get back eventually but when that is no one knows. I got in a 35 and going to hold for a while.

EastMT

WKR
81aae7672a1d1fb259417d0bebaf572d.jpg

This may possibly be the best map of a new trader I’ve seen, been there, made these mistakes! Haha

EastMT

WKR
Hang in there guys.....hold your positions. Don't sell at a loss!

Shorts and MM's want your fear and your shares.

The only thing green today for me is CEMI, I’ve had that one awhile, I’m holding it to zero or $10, whichever hits first! Today isn’t a sell day, it’s a sale day. Looking for good deals!

EastMT

WKR
6b6f5b4c00098eb3df23bb8f44869a5c.jpg

Next time we have a rough day I’m going to keep a close eye on these China stocks. They seem to pump on our bad days. Some big bounces there after hours

If the wind doesn’t blow, take to the oars.

LVGO has been my only winner the last week. Most of my oil stocks are sucking. Even the sin stocks I own like BUD and Altria are doing shitty.

OXN939

WKR
Today looking like another bloodbath. Wish I had a little more cash to play with

mntnguide

WKR
Picked up NIO again and SPAQ. Holding nio, watching spaq for quick rise through next week based on Nikola type news that was released

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I pulled some cash out of the market mid May and again mid June. I’ve lost on the May money not being in a fund (VOO, SPY etc) but pretty flat in the June pullout.
I’m trying to see if the market drops so I can get back in at a good spot but it’s impossible to know when to.

I’ve been playing with a chunk of funds since March in day and swing trades and have done pretty well but sitting on some losers I’m waiting to get out of too.

Jumped into XLE at 34.10 this morning since that was on my list of long term holds and I figured now was a good time. Who friggin knows...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
e0b442f74cd694c64f700f10f4b0745b.jpg

My Watch list for the day and I was too busy at work to even try. Dang it!

If the wind doesn’t blow, take to the oars.

Last edited:

Johnboy

WKR
Been holding FET for a couple months and could sell right now at a break even. Should I get out? Stay in? Thoughts?