The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

I bought TSLA end of last month at 970 then sold for a small profit a few days later because I freaked out and thought it was getting too high.
Bought back in this morning and I’m up 8.5% on the day. Didn’t sell this time. Have no clue what to do but may sit on it until I need it for retirement money.
Maybe I should put in a stop loss though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up WTRH after hours on technical play. Small position though as I usually get burned on these little ones. After doing a little reading on others opinions on it, I may be drinking the koolaid too.

Aswob5

FNG
Got in on VSLR and RUN. I think RUN will be a long player. Also been playing the Bio sector and making decent profits

the buys for Monday are going to include Apple, Anheuser-Busch, Expedia. With the fed announcing they are buying bonds from these companies, their stocks are going to go way up with the safety net from the fed getting bigger underneath them. safe stocks to hold.

jnor

FNG
Suspect there is little room for oil to move higher, if it pushes above $40 for any amount of time, OPEC+ will be eager to pump more. Personally bought some SPY ETF, then sold as the market had nearly recovered. At this point more concerned about overvaluation.

mntnguide

WKR
SPAQ officially announces acquisition of Fisker to bring them public and bringing a new EV vehicle to market by 2022. I bought them last week and will watch what happens, when VectorIq did the same thing with Nikola, it went crazy up to $70+... something to keep on your radar for a swing or long term.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

NDGuy

WKR
SPAQ officially announces acquisition of Fisker to bring them public and bringing a new EV vehicle to market by 2022. I bought them last week and will watch what happens, when VectorIq did the same thing with Nikola, it went crazy up to $70+... something to keep on your radar for a swing or long term.
You bought SPAQ or Fisker?

mntnguide

WKR
You bought SPAQ or Fisker?
Fisker is not a public company yet...SPAQ is a blank check acquisition company owned by Apollo designed to bring a company like Fisker public. So i bought SPAQ because they are bringing the company Fisker public basically

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I just added to my ASPS position at 11.16.
Not saying it’s gonna make a run. Just holding long for a while.
Could be some good deals with all this volatile action before earnings starting tomorrow

Foldem

WKR
I don't hold QEP, but honestly wish I had a bit; it's a solid company.
I've done my DD re. CDEV, it's positioned to mitigate long term debt until 2026. Why in the world would there be so much tute investing within a company that the management themselves didn't believe in? Completely illogical.
They are structured to take this pandemic as well as any company could hope to be. I wish I could say the same about GTE, FET and others, I hope to see at least one more really strong oil rally and I'll decide then to sell or hold those more volatile stocks.
Look, its a volitale time right now. Much of my personal port is made up of REITs that are sucking azz right now. But they will be back. Stocks like IVR and NYMT will see the light of day, and when these $2-3 stocks finally rise to even 2/3s of their pre-covid glory it won't be without some serious kwan accrued.
Lastly, agreed, I'd never be trading with money I couldn't afford to lose. That's been stressed here abundantly.. I think most fellas here get that.

I hope you're right, but don't think you are. I sincerely wish you good luck!

EastMT

WKR
Working day shift sure cuts into my trading. Not much going on for me right now, hopefully i can quit filling vacancies and be back on swing shift soon. Good luck fellas, def a crazy market, 500 pt swing in no time

jackle1886

Lil-Rokslider
CDEV is down 10% for those who either want in or want to lower their average.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk