The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

NDGuy

WKR
I dropped some of my DAL and LUV stock. Sold to try to put money elsewhere I think airlines will be hurting for a few years.

OXN939

WKR
I dropped some of my DAL and LUV stock. Sold to try to put money elsewhere I think airlines will be hurting for a few years.

Yeah I think we may have seen most, if not all, of many recoveries that were hot topics 45 days ago, excluding the long term at least.

Anyone ever play with international gold stocks? Got a friend who think NSRPF is positioned to do well long term with lots of big investors and a well balanced financial setup. Would really love a chance to free up some of my funds in CDEV without getting totally murdered.

WRO

WKR
Yeah I think we may have seen most, if not all, of many recoveries that were hot topics 45 days ago, excluding the long term at least.

Anyone ever play with international gold stocks? Got a friend who think NSRPF is positioned to do well long term with lots of big investors and a well balanced financial setup. Would really love a chance to free up some of my funds in CDEV without getting totally murdered.
I've been in HL and BTG for a few weeks, both have been good so far, gold typically performs well in a shitty market and is a huge part of electronics production..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
Hey Coop if you could start selling some stuff and push the market up for the rest of us, we would appreciate it.

Ha! I thought about buying some CDEV around the .72 mark, but then I figured I would single handedly blow up everyone’s accounts and drop it to the .60’s, I didn’t want to feel guilty again!

CorbLand

WKR
Ha! I thought about buying some CDEV around the .72 mark, but then I figured I would single handedly blow up everyone’s accounts and drop it to the .60’s, I didn’t want to feel guilty again!
We appreciate you thinking of us.

One of my accounts ended in the green today. Its been a week or so since that has happened.

EastMT

WKR
We appreciate you thinking of us.

One of my accounts ended in the green today. Its been a week or so since that has happened.

My CEMI finally popped today, I sold half at 50%, hoping for covid news soon for a big jump.

CRK is back down to even, I guess I should have sold at 20% bump, oops

Hopefully next week I’m free during the day, missing these scalps is killing me!

I had some CEMI $5 calls that made me a nice profit today when I sold them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sold vaxart for some nice gains. Driving a towtruck through the mountains with spotty service sucked today. Missed the 16 dollar early morning jump then the 15 dollar jump, got service sold for 15.60 the second time around. Lost service again when I finally made it out of the mountain it was above 17. Cant win them all, can we

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Not gonna say this is a full on trend yet, but it seems like we’re seeing a surge in value stocks. Maybe just the flavor of the week.
Home Depot, cat, McDonald’s, BA.......
Tech stocks have had their day (or 3 months) and it’s time for some others to catch up. Are you seeing what I’m seeing?

EastMT

WKR
Yesterday CEMI ran, today AIM, now I just need a CRK run for an amazing week.

Can’t believe I don’t buy CDEV at .72 for a 25% swing, grrrrr.

Anyone have any input on GTE? This thing has been a dead horse. .33-.35 is about the max movement. When other oil tickers run this thing sits stagnant. Never really dealt with a stock like this so didn’t know what others thought. Manipulation? Not concerned with debt consolidated into late 2021 but just curious what’s holding this thing in place. Appreciate any input

pirogue

WKR
S&W and Sturm have been on a tear with the lockdown and social unrest driving sales. Not sure how long that will last.
Ammo shelves in stores have been empty for quite awhile. Historically, only needed one trigger to upset the supply/demand curve. Now we got 3: Covid -19, Floyd -19, and the thought of a

EastMT

WKR
Anyone have any input on GTE? This thing has been a dead horse. .33-.35 is about the max movement. When other oil tickers run this thing sits stagnant. Never really dealt with a stock like this so didn’t know what others thought. Manipulation? Not concerned with debt consolidated into late 2021 but just curious what’s holding this thing in place. Appreciate any input

I had some for awhile, I ended up cashing out on a bounce for a small loss. It seems the market is thinking they won’t survive. There’s a link to a few articles on Webull. That’s why I cut my losses and moved on, i don’t want to lose half or all on bankruptcy news. It may be fine, but who knows

jackle1886

Lil-Rokslider
A few days ago I bought down my price on CDEV. Sold it today at .92, which appears to be the peak. Happy to be just about breaking even. Sitting on cash now, maybe the market will drop some.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk