The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

broken arrow, what platform is that?
Webull. I actually like their phone app a whole bunch. Their desktop app looks really similar and does great charting.
think or swim is my other constant.TD ameritrade is an Ok phone app.
All my long’s run through Schwab as I’ve had an acct there forever

Webull. I actually like their phone app a whole bunch. Their desktop app looks really similar and does great charting.
think or swim is my other constant.TD ameritrade is an Ok phone app.
All my long’s run through Schwab as I’ve had an acct there forever
Thats schwab is kinda confusing to me. I looe webull charts but robinhood it simple too just hate their hours

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

For you guys in airlines, are you long and predicting that they will make it back to pre covid prices or are you playing the short term for a few bucks?
I haven’t done this for a bit, but may very soon. I’ve noticed in particular that, for example, LUV will bottom at $30ish and then swing to $36 within a week. Not saying that cycle will continue. It has been happening for about 3 months though. Depending on your volume...
If we get a vaccine. They are gonna explode. So, 2021?

SteveCNJ

WKR
Classified Approved
I'd wait on CGC I would say a good entry point would be closer to $15. They had some mixed earnings the last two quarters.

The first 3 I have mentioned have been on an absolute tear lately. I still think you could start a small position in GTBIF to just watch closer.
I got into CGC in 2016 at $8. Kicking myself for not dumping it at $50+ and praying it co.es roaring back in the next few years

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
I wasn’t but I dropped my GTE shortly after. Lost $20 on the deal but I don’t want to lose $100
I'm holding GTE and watching carefully.
Knew that CHAP was doomed, and didn't hold, and also knew that VAL was doomed and went down last week. I got out of VAL with a loss a couple of months ago and fortunately made up for that elsewhere. VAL is/was a huge mother f*cker as the world's largest offshore driller and it goes to show that 'too big to fail' isn't always the case.

It's a minefield, those of us who negotiate it successfully will be wealthy depending on investment.

I'm holding GTE and watching carefully.
Knew that CHAP was doomed, and didn't hold, and also knew that VAL was doomed and went down last week. I got out of VAL with a loss a couple of months ago and fortunately made up for that elsewhere. VAL is/was a huge mother f*cker as the world's largest offshore driller and it goes to show that 'too big to fail' isn't always the case.

It's a minefield, those of us who negotiate it successfully will be wealthy depending on investment.
I took the money and put it towards DPHC. I have Been wanting to get into electric vehicles and I think both the Rivian truck and Lordstown truck will do better than the cyber truck.

stvnshnn

Lil-Rokslider
(In an effort me post to 10 threads so I can comment and send PMs about classifieds)
Good advice here to "invest" in hunting gear.

wgrkman

FNG
Anybody have a read on CDEV at this point? Have a few thousand shares but trying to decide if it is better to cut a small loss and put money to work elsewhere

Broomd

WKR
Anybody have a read on CDEV at this point? Have a few thousand shares but trying to decide if it is better to cut a small loss and put money to work elsewhere
Gotta do what ya gotta do. I get the need/desire to get into something else. CDEV is in no danger of BK, they are solvent. They will weather this storm IMHO.

Things are tough for oilers, and I recommend that everybody diversify--I am and I have a lot of REIT investments right now-- but when the ship comes in for either of those sectors it will be sweet.
I hope to post here when my 25K CDEV shares hit a hundred grand. It may take a year, we'll see. I'm trying to hold and be patient. My impatient wife doesn't help that endeavor.

wgrkman

FNG
Gotta do what ya gotta do. I get the need/desire to get into something else. CDEV is in no danger of BK, they are solvent. They will weather this storm IMHO.

Things are tough for oilers, and I recommend that everybody diversify--I am and I have a lot of REIT investments right now-- but when the ship comes in for either of those sectors it will be sweet.
I hope to post here when my 25K CDEV shares hit a hundred grand. It may take a year, we'll see. I'm trying to hold and be patient. My impatient wife doesn't help that endeavor.
My other holdings have more than balanced out my failing oil plays the last couple months. I still have a pretty balanced barbell approach going and plan to stay that way until we get more positive news. I was always planning to stay in it for the long haul with CDEV. Just need to get better with patience!

Broomd

WKR
My other holdings have more than balanced out my failing oil plays the last couple months. I still have a pretty balanced barbell approach going and plan to stay that way until we get more positive news. I was always planning to stay in it for the long haul with CDEV. Just need to get better with patience!
Glad to read it! I'm always curious how many are actually holding long and strong. It ain't easy or we'd all be millionaires!
On June 8th I could have bailed with my portfolio profits, bought myself a spankin new Tundra, my wife a new Lexus, and still had play money for plates and taxes--all from profits.
Hindsight...but honestly, I want 2-3 times what I decided to forego.

Cdev has gotten back down where I been eyong buying back in. Not sure how long hold it will be though with electric vehicles taking off

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk