The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Who’s still holding GTE? Anyone heard any news about them lately? Really hoping they don’t suffer the same fate as CHAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m really liking REGI right now also, when it consolidates next cycle.
ENBL too.
Loading up on ASPS on each dip. Long hold. Also have a few 90 day calls here too. Just out of the money for a high value short play.

Who’s still holding GTE? Anyone heard any news about them lately? Really hoping they don’t suffer the same fate as CHAP.

Still holding GTE with a .47 average. Not terribly concerned with bankruptcy at the moment. Management was able to get finances extended out through November 2022. Oil hedged and rising Brent prices should help. Once Columbia opens back up from their CV-19 lockdown production should increase drastically. Holding into 2021 and will re-evaluate my position at that point.

Muddler

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a total novice and realized that I don't have the bandwidth to chase volatility and try to make a bunch of trades. But through others on here and trying to figure it all out, my eyes have been opened to dividend investing. So now I'm just trying learn how to ID solid companies that pay dividends. Gear up for the long haul and forget about short term plays.

PS...I'm only playing with small potatoes here..$100ish a week probably.

Broomd

WKR

As I mentioned before, holding 10K of GTE watching closely.

I sold 10K of FET today for a modest gain of $500, but my real purpose was to buy in at a better price point than .56 I had. I'll be watching for a buy-in the mid ,40's.
With my luck it'll run to a $1.25 tonight.... :/

Broomd

WKR
Still patiently-ish sitting on 26k shares of CDEV here. Feel pretty silly for not selling in June lately.

RIght there with ya with everything....shares and some regret. But we'll get the last laugh.
Centenial's Perrmian land isn't Federal and wouldn't be affected by a fracking ban by the space cadets should they assume office.

Things will improve--faith, and then the spoils.

Picked up some GLBS after hours. Not sure if it was a sympathy run with TOPS or if it is finally going to make a run. It is peak ship season so could see it making a run tomorrow. Had planned on grabbing some shares sooner but got busy with work and missed an opportunity.

The first five minutes of the video in this article breaks down how to read charts and candle sticks.

I'm think about reducing some of long hold pharmaceutical stocks, specifically ABT. I think a lot of the pandemic bump is already baked in and a vaccine will reduce future earnings.

Broomd

WKR
I'm not sure what your time frame is with MIK but I personally wouldn't touch it with a 10 ft pole. Its been down trending for years and recently its been heading lower well before this overall "dip" started.

I'm swinging ZM and CHWY over the weekend. Nothing crazy.
So, a blast from the recent past.... have made a fortune with that little MIK stock. Today it hit $10.76...I originally bought into this at $1.97, and then $1.60ish...have been in and out of it for months. Suspect that it's getting played out as for it's high. But who knows? It's been quite the gift when other stocks have been depressed.
The returns are literally TESLA-like at almost 9X from March.
People really did want their crafts and creative opportunities in the time fo Covid!

OXN939

WKR
Anyone doing precious metals? Been picking up some silver recently. Between its use in batteries and conductors and as a wealth reservoir, think there's a big upside there to be had

Beendare

WKR
So, a blast from the recent past.... have made a fortune with that little MIK stock.

That was a good investment thesis that played out well.

I'm boring compared to you guys....BABA, TCEHY, and TRTN are my 3 individual holdings....and they are doing well but not 9x. I plan on holding these though

Tortoise Acquisition has filed to form a second blank check company. SNPR is on my watch list. I will be purchasing warrants after the IPO.

The IPO is for $10 per unit. Units are 1 share and 1/4 warrant.
You see any future projections? Sorry just getting in been helping a buddy milk his cows after i got done milking mine. We made his sudex today and wrapped it and haven't had time to read so asking for just short story right now. Thanks for your help

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

You see any future projections? Sorry just getting in been helping a buddy milk his cows after i got done milking mine. We made his sudex today and wrapped it and haven't had time to read so asking for just short story right now. Thanks for your help

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
No, it is a blank check company. But it is being set up by the team that is currently doing a reverse merger with Hyliion.