The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

I purchased warrants for Kensington Capital. KCAC.WS

They are doing a reverse merger with Quantumscape, who are making more efficient, faster charging electric vehicle batteries. Volkswagen and Bill Gates have stakes in this company.

How many millions do you think Hindenburg made by being short before they released their research....scumbags.

No position, but yes I’m bitter from being burned by “analysts” before.
Probably many millions. And I would guess the truth is mostly likely somewhere in themiddle between Hindenburg and Milton.

This is either a buying oppodtunity or the last lifeboat off the Titanic.

You would think GM would have known all of what is in the report before inking a deal for $2B. But who knows.

SHLL has a real product and is having sympathy losses. That might be the safe play.

EastMT

WKR
Well my CDEV avg is down to .53. So far so good.

Wish I would have held my TWI all the way through. That thing has really climbed the last couple months.

If the wind doesn’t blow, take to the oars.

I have a good problem right now...how long would you guys hold DPHC for??? I just crossed the 100% and don't want to lose much profit. It seems to keep going up and up and I figure it's going to top out at some point.

Comparing it to SHLL: SHLL ran up 300% in 3 months, is that likely with DPHC?

I purchased warrants for Kensington Capital. KCAC.WS

They are doing a reverse merger with Quantumscape, who are making more efficient, faster charging electric vehicle batteries. Volkswagen and Bill Gates have stakes in this company.
I like HCAC also. Both doing well
Regi has been Great also.
I’m watching lithium/copper/cobalt sympathy plays leading up to tsla battery day.