The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

elkyinzer

WKR
Took all my profits from SOLO and most from NIO and put them into HCAC with a little speculative play into ABML. My play money account is loving this EV bubble.

CorbLand

WKR
Do NOT panic sell CDEV, still a lot of room to run imo
Do you have a target for CDEV? Last time it ran to around $2/share so I was planning on selling about half around there and seeing what happened with the rest but am curious as to what people think it will go to 1Q of 2021?

Okhotnik

WKR
Picked a bunch of AXAS , GTE , CPE<,FANG, FET and ESTE and some hospitality stocks ( PEB, MAR) , EPR, RLJ and more PayPal in Sept beginning of Oct and of course CDEV when it dropped into the .60's. ( Thanks again Broomd) Finally started popping last week. I was down pretty bad for a month but held steady and seems to be paying off. Its tough looking at red day after day lol

Sold jetblu today and will probably dump into energy

I sold my NIO, FTSI like a dummy over a month ago. Held on to some gold AGI and should have sold that too. Thats down and will hang on to it

anyone interested look at AXAS. Think still money to be made if it drops a bit again

Last edited:

wayoh22

WKR
Do you have a target for CDEV? Last time it ran to around $2/share so I was planning on selling about half around there and seeing what happened with the rest but am curious as to what people think it will go to 1Q of 2021?

I honestly can’t predict how it’s going to run or react. I think it’ll be a while before it runs up that high but then again I’ve been wrong before. Thankfully I’m able to check on the stock throughout the day so just keeping my eye on it and will play it as it comes. I do have a stop loss set now so that incase it comes crashing back I can get back into a lower position and wait it out again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
I got in USEG this morning at 3:30, it’s a low float runner, it’s up 24% right now. Trying to decide if it’s done yet lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnboy

WKR
I'd been sitting on IDEX at 1.35 for a few months, holding a substantial bag. Thankfully I was able to sell it yesterday for 2.65 before it rocketed up to 3.85 in pre-market this morning. I don't have to carry the burden of obscene profits. That sort of thing can weigh heavily on a guy.