The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

nrh6.7

WKR
Yeah, I'm trying, man.

The '$3' lobster thing is that several here said they'd buy me lunch if CDEV ever hit $3. It was May and about .65 at that time if my memory is good....
Me too. We'll see about staying the course after it gets to $3.

I'd offer to buy you a steak, but you make your own! : )

I started buying CDEV at $0.40 and don’t know anything about anything when it comes to stocks, but my guess/goal is that there will magically be a toilet paper type shortage on oil come spring/early summer. I’m think sell time will start June/July. Maybe sell first 1/3 at $4. And decide/play the market from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
The way I remember it is you said you'd buy us lunch if it hit $3 so we'd all buy in to boost share price 😂

Definitely grateful for the tip on this one!

I enjoy grabbing the tab these days, but if we get there, (and I hope we do!) I'm gonna enjoy the kindness from ya'll, 'cause it will mean we did it!
And we're all enjoying 'yuge profits.....

Go CDEV!

Last edited:

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
Pissed I sold out on CDEVa while ago. Hope it’s $4 for you guys. Glad to see TRTC start its climb.

Loco4dux

WKR
Up big on GRWG and APHA since August. Wish I would’ve bought more pot stocks earlier. Still might, as I think they’ll continue the run.

Muddler

Lil-Rokslider
Saw over on Atlas GNRS might be a potential weed SPAC. Both weed and SPACs have been pretty hot lately so I threw a little in yesterday.