The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Broomd

WKR
Anybody have BORR? I cant decide what its going to do. Up one day down another.
Yep, reminds me of GTE with it's (in)action.
Holding 5K shares higher than I want at .98....I recommended BORR here a few weeks ago after it ripped to $1.25 and then came back down. Not my best recommendation it seems.

Other than yesterday's $1.05 it's been a dog since. Co. was talking 'offering' hence the stagnation.
Gonna hold, it'll be back IMHO.

MSMY up 32% today....

BBob

WKR
Damn, I let TWI slip off my radar. Sold at near 6 and didn’t watch for a dip/reversal. Easy $$ there left on the table. Hopefully some of you are still in it.

Starting to look at Blackberry. BB
They are no longer in the phone business, all software.

Could be a serious long term, deep value play.

Partner list is large and growing, including Android, Amazon, SpaceX, lots of EV companies, governments...

Edt: look at their metrics!

Serious deep value play.

Last edited:
What’s y’all’s thought about a coming crash. If feel it’s got to happen. Just wondering what the catalyst could be, other than horrible economy and overvalued everything

NDGuy

WKR
What’s y’all’s thought about a coming crash. If feel it’s got to happen. Just wondering what the catalyst could be, other than horrible economy and overvalued everything
Don't care, dollar cost average.

Time in the market beats timing the market.

elkyinzer

WKR

I'm not an economist but what scares me in the medium/long term is if MMT starts to show larger than expected inflationary consequences. If it turns out the government can't just print money willy nilly then a very hefty portion of this entire bull run is a house of cards.

WRO

WKR
What's going on with PLM? I've been holding a small chunk for a few months now, haven't done much recent DD. They are working through approvals on a copper/nickel mine right?
In the US, Nickel is key to EV cars as well as lithium and manganeese