The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Anyone in TSNP? There’s several guys on another stock site who are pretty knowledgeable really talking it up. Might be something to look into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ranger 692

Lil-Rokslider
In the US, Nickel is key to EV cars as well as lithium and manganeese
The odds for Polymet permits and approvals to actually mine doesn’t sound too good from what’s being proposed in the MN state legislature.

WRO

WKR
The odds for Polymet permits and approvals to actually mine doesn’t sound too good from what’s being proposed in the MN state legislature.
I'm not holding for ever, just until I get a good gain..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Anyone in TSNP? There’s several guys on another stock site who are pretty knowledgeable really talking it up. Might be something to look into.

I'm in. A guy at work was talking it up and I got in initially at .34
My average is .13 at 7669 shares.. I shod have sold when it hit .30. Hopefully it will do what everyone is saying. Which should be in the dollors.

I’m in as well. My average share price is a hair under .20. I’m going to let this one ride for a while. I listened to the investor call on 12/5/20 and the ceo Brian Foote seems to have a good game plan. If they can accomplish what they talked about in their road map for the next few years, TSNP will be huge and people will be retiring early off this one.

Took small profits when it hit the .30s, got back in at .12 and it’s been steady for the last week or so. Has a lot of hype on the inter webs, but time will see.

Why is TSNP supposed to pop? I can't find find a whole bunch about the company.

Not that it’s suppose to pop anytime soon, more that it seems to have a lot of potential to become something special. But it will take time.

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
Gotcha! What is their service or project that could make it a higher potential long term winner? Thanks for your insight, my portfolio looks good pre market today!

Gotcha! What is their service or project that could make it a higher potential long term winner? Thanks for your insight, my portfolio looks good pre market today!

Here’s a screenshot from their website that sums it up pretty well:

cc0f07c4c7dec533917b8827e2a7058f.jpg

And here’s a link to their website if you want to poke around: https://www.humblpay.com

Started a small position in TSNP with some extra cash, came across MSNVF while researching it and thought about buying some of that. Any thoughts on MSNVF? Had a huge run this morning and I have not seen that ticker show up in this discussion.

Started a small position in TSNP with some extra cash, came across MSNVF while researching it and thought about buying some of that. Any thoughts on MSNVF? Had a huge run this morning and I have not seen that ticker show up in this discussion.

I just started looking into MSNVF now, I don’t think I’ve heard of it before. Pretty sure it hasn’t been mentioned here either. May be a good play? I don’t know enough about it at the moment to say one way or another...

TSNP also has an investor call on 1/22 so it could spike a bit. I am in at .16 but have been taking profits so I'm not too invested really.

Broomd

WKR
Loaded up more COUV at it's low...these lithium plays are something else. Adding that sector around Christmas has added huge #'s to the sheet.

They're likely damn fine plays going forward with the zombie as POTUS.

22lr

WKR
Loaded up more COUV at it's low...these lithium plays are something else. Adding that sector around Christmas has added huge #'s to the sheet.

They're likely damn fine plays going forward with the zombie as POTUS.

Ya, I got into NTTHF and ABML for my lithium plays. Not rocket ships yet but they have been steadily covering for some of my more stupid whims like that time I rolled the dice on SANP... :)