The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

NDGuy

WKR
Bitcoin miner. I'm holding 10K at .11 .... I see them as a way of being into bitcoin without the extreme volatility.
Been up 70-100% since I bought it.. Will hold for awhile looking for at least 500%.
Broom where the F do you find these !?

Broomd

WKR
Broom where the F do you find these !?
Well, some of these I find here at the 'slide--WRO and others have posted some real gems--but mostly at Stocktwits. Look for the "$" nomenclature with the stock tickets and do your DD. You gotta dig in and try to read through the hype and bears nonsense, too.
Coop is into the candlesticks, volume, etc. I follow very little of that although I probably should. I read about the merit of a stock and proceed either way. I do my daily DD on every stock I own after the market is closed for the night. PRs, SEC filings, BK, R/S news, etc. I find many of these doing my research.

It's crazy how many quality OTCs are out there: Lithium, carbon ion, bitcoin miners, drones, weed... Will they hold long term? Hell, I dunno. But people probably thought the same thing with plastics in the early 40's. I feel like those stocks that I like are worth at least a grand investment to start, some 2-3x's that...and most are really killing it.

GarrettCrain

Lil-Rokslider
Well, some of these I find here at the 'slide--WRO and others have posted some real gems--but mostly at Stocktwits. Look for the "$" nomenclature with the stock tickets and do your DD. You gotta dig in and try to read through the hype and bears nonsense, too.
Coop is into the candlesticks, volume, etc. I follow very little of that although I probably should. I read about the merit of a stock and proceed either way. I do my daily DD on every stock I own after the market is closed for the night. PRs, SEC filings, BK, R/S news, etc. I find many of these doing my research.

It's crazy how many quality OTCs are out there: Lithium, carbon ion, bitcoin miners, drones, weed... Will they hold long term? Hell, I dunno. But people probably thought the same thing with plastics in the early 40's. I feel like those stocks that I like are worth at least a grand investment to start, some 2-3x's that...and most are really killing it.
If you’re into OTC, you need to look at VMNT. Gold backed stablecoin

Bought into SENS yesterday at 1.80 and averaged up today to 2.12 been ripping pretty good. Don't see diabetes going away anytime soon. Also own shares in its competitor Dexcom DXCM.

Okhotnik

WKR
Ya, I got into NTTHF and ABML for my lithium plays. Not rocket ships yet but they have been steadily covering for some of my more stupid whims like that time I rolled the dice on SANP... :)
I like when the guys on here are willing to admit bad plays. Ive had my share of bad plays. Hopefully help each other learn. Wealth of knowledge on here

NDGuy

WKR
I like when the guys on here are willing to admit bad plays. Ive had my share of bad plays. Hopefully help each other learn. Wealth of knowledge on here
Google Aphria back in 2016-2018....I bought in the teens....shudders

Also Ianthus.....

Clarktar

WKR
Google Aphria back in 2016-2018....I bought in the teens....shudders

Also Ianthus.....
I'm up a decent amount on Aphria. Just wondering if I should sell or hold for more. I guess the pot stocks will keep rollin'..... Get it?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ALPP
They just filed to the nasdaq. If they get off otc I think the platforms that don’t support will grab ahold eventually(robinhood). Currently at $3. Looking to dump around $5-6. Solid bounce off $2 support. Getting some hype.

Anyone have any thoughts on INVU?
I like sympathy plays on crypto miners. What I would watch is the btc coiling currently happening. It’s either breaking up or down and the sympathy plays will go right with it.
ETH had a hell of a spike today. Hopefully btc follows after it pulls back a bit. Waiting for a 31-32k buy in.1611121053574.png

22lr

WKR
I'm horrible at impulse buys... if I had researched SANP a little more I'd have seen the red flags that scream scam...

Missed the boat on WWR was watching it, got any similar plays?
If your looking for a lithium buy I have a target price of $5 for NTTHF, sitting at $3 right now. I don't short stocks, primarily invest into longer term holds, so if your willing to wait awhile I think NTTHF is a good investment right now for lithium.

NDGuy

WKR
I'm up a decent amount on Aphria. Just wondering if I should sell or hold for more. I guess the pot stocks will keep rollin'..... Get it?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I'd hold until they merge with TLRY

22lr

WKR
Sold off some CCL right at $21 to buy some CCIV at $18... may be a medium to longer term play but I feel good about it.

Boeing is making me money today as well! My goal is to double my avg of $167, if thats this year or the next, it should come.

Sold off some CCL right at $21 to buy some CCIV at $18... may be a medium to longer term play but I feel good about it.

Boeing is making me money today as well! My goal is to double my avg of $167, if thats this year or the next, it should come.
I'm thinking about selling a few things in moving it into CCIV as well. My REIT's are just hanging there, really doing nothing. While they have good upside, it might be out a little bit still. I think I can make that money work in the mean time and get back in later.