The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Pflum

FNG
ITRM taking off....some of us have held that dog forever....
I glanced at my stocks this morning, saw that ITRM was running. My average was $1.49. I didnt have time to watch it, so I set a stop loss at $1.68. It dropped to exactly $1.68 then ran back up. I suck at this lol.

BuckHunter24

Lil-Rokslider
I hope the rumor is true for cciv, for everyone who is buying in at this price. This group has had other big targets in the past that didn't materialize. It could go to the moon, but it could also go to 13 in a hurry if the rumors aren't true. My risk tolerance won't allow me to jump in.

22lr

WKR
I hope the rumor is true for cciv, for everyone who is buying in at this price. This group has had other big targets in the past that didn't materialize. It could go to the moon, but it could also go to 13 in a hurry if the rumors aren't true. My risk tolerance won't allow me to jump in.

Not a bad idea to play within your risk tolerances. I have a hard time with that. My long term play on them is that even if they don't buy Lucid, they are still looking to buy something. So it may be a few months but it should come back. But, its a way shorter play if they do buy Lucid.

Broomd

WKR
I glanced at my stocks this morning, saw that ITRM was running. My average was $1.49. I didnt have time to watch it, so I set a stop loss at $1.68. It dropped to exactly $1.68 then ran back up. I suck at this lol.
Sorry, man. that sucks.
I almost never use a SL.. That's a two edged sword though.
ITRM is still waiting on a few different catalysts: NDA, compliance, FDA...I can see this one running from $2.50 and beyond--jmho.. A buyout isn't out of the question either.

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
what is everyones thoughts on oil & gas stocks with the new administration? Would the safe bet be to get out ahead with a small profit and then buy into "green" (ev, pot, renewable energy, etc...)?

22lr

WKR
what is everyones thoughts on oil & gas stocks with the new administration? Would the safe bet be to get out ahead with a small profit and then buy into "green" (ev, pot, renewable energy, etc...)?

My opinion... short term dip but will recover as price of oil goes up. I have done very well with Lithium battery stocks but I like playing both sides of the fence. If you can get into oil on the dip, do it. It ain't getting replaced overnight.

Okhotnik

WKR
My opinion... short term dip but will recover as price of oil goes up. I have done very well with Lithium battery stocks but I like playing both sides of the fence. If you can get into oil on the dip, do it. It ain't getting replaced overnight.
Ive been holding on to 28 k shares of AXAS at 2.18 and hoping it doubles. Tempting to sell. It just cant seem break the 2.80 mark and hold though. I agree with you, when economies open up they'll need readily available energy quickly

Last edited:

Broomd

WKR
This ^^^^....strategy being used by many of us.

There were 276 million gas burning vehicles on U,S. roads in Q4 of '19.

I like sympathy plays on crypto miners. What I would watch is the btc coiling currently happening. It’s either breaking up or down and the sympathy plays will go right with it.
ETH had a hell of a spike today. Hopefully btc follows after it pulls back a bit. Waiting for a 31-32k buy in.
Looks like we found 31K. We could get lower. Currently consolidating a bear flag.
I'll buy in a bit and hopefully get more as I average down. Swing for a couple days and wait for the next cycle.

Okhotnik

WKR
NGL jumped 30 per cent today and sold for some quick profits. (pure luck) Bought a week ago. I thought I would hold a lot longer. Still think a decent long term play. Might jump back in if it drops after the good news today.

My ABML keeps climbing. Other than that fairly flat day for me.

Broomd

WKR
NGL jumped 30 per cent today and sold for some quick profits. (pure luck) Bought a week ago. I thought I would hold a lot longer. Still think a decent long term play. Might jump back in if it drops after the good news today.

My ABML keeps climbing. Other than that fairly flat day for me.
+1...for a record day things are tame, oil is quiet.
That ABML is a runner, as is CYDVF .......finally seeing some life in IVR and NYMT is at a post March high.

Okhotnik

WKR
+1...for a record day things are tame, oil is quiet.
That ABML is a runner, as is CYDVF .......finally seeing some life in IVR and NYMT is at a post March high.
I just bought 4 k more shares of CVDVF. Thanks to the tips on here

22lr

WKR
Looks like Ford will have a 3 million vehicle recall. Just hitting mainstream news outlets, will see if it dips more... may be worth looking at.

I dumped mine on Tuesday, took 280% on CDEV and 48% on MRO. Looking to move it over to something more “green”, likely some lithium stuff. We’ll see, I’m an amateur at this haha.