The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

pybucks

FNG
GME, My son has been buying shares for months. He still holding with 500 shares. I keep telling him to sell but he won't , maybe tomorrow

WRO

WKR
GME, My son has been buying shares for months. He still holding with 500 shares. I keep telling him to sell but he won't , maybe tomorrow
Hit 70.00 before it stopped, sell that bitch and run

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

elkyinzer

WKR
Anyone watching GME today

I've been fascinatingly watching on reddit for a couple weeks and may or may not have taken a light position. As far as I know such a coordinated effort at a short squeeze this is uncharted waters. Curious to see if/when and how the SEC is going to jump in.

elkyinzer

WKR
Into 20x territory, my first with ABML! The barrel is a little hot for me, going to wade into the trading waters and pray I can buy back a dip because I do believe this is something I want to hold long term.

I've been fascinatingly watching on reddit for a couple weeks and may or may not have taken a light position. As far as I know such a coordinated effort at a short squeeze this is uncharted waters. Curious to see if/when and how the SEC is going to jump in.
new to the market so pardon my ignorance, could you explain further the coordinated effort? are you referring to the citron "announcement"

elkyinzer

WKR
new to the market so pardon my ignorance, could you explain further the coordinated effort? are you referring to the citron "announcement"
I don't even know how to begin to explain it. There's this reddit board called wallstreetbets. It's a really strange place, I'll warn you. If you don't know what a short squeeze is, google it. But they undoubtedly coordinated one. I did a lot of DD and I actually believe it was a fundamentally sound move too. Gamestop hired the former CEO of Chewy.com and is transitioning away from brick and mortar retail. It's got tremendous upside and is a very interesting case study on valuation irrespective of this market manipulation.

I follow stocktwits and i couldnt follow the conversation between citron and WSBers which i assumed you were talking about. I started trading this past march so very much still learning

pybucks

FNG
Google infinite short squeeze

Citron was trying to drive the price down with their announcement the other day

I had a good morning with azrx and ppsi. I had to sell a little too early because I'm at work at couldn't follow

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
I had a few GME shares that i got in @ 30 bucks on....those went bonkers this afternoon! CCIV is also priming to jump big time!