The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
Sold CCIV on the chance a deal isn't announced this weekend, and I can buy back on the Monday dip... gambling here but ill try...

Sold ABML at 320% gain because I think it's a solid stock... but a 320% return for 2 weeks of holding was too tempting.
I'm holding tight on CCIV...hoping it will rocket even more come monday/tuesday if a deal is announced. FOMO i guess...don't want to miss it if it does hit.

22lr

WKR
I'm holding tight on CCIV...hoping it will rocket even more come monday/tuesday if a deal is announced. FOMO i guess...don't want to miss it if it does hit.

I'm horrible at not touching things... my original sell point was going to be $40 (bought at $18 flat). But I figure I can buy back Monday if they announce and just lose a few bucks in value per share. At the time I hit buy it made sense, but as the afterhours keeps climbing it was probably a bad call on my end... will see what happens Monday! Haha

Okhotnik

WKR
Sold CCIV on the chance a deal isn't announced this weekend, and I can buy back on the Monday dip... gambling here but ill try...

Sold ABML at 320% gain because I think it's a solid stock... but a 320% return for 2 weeks of holding was too tempting.
Congrats on that one. Im going to gamble on hold a bit more. Incredible short term return!!

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
Not bad day on CDEV for another .25/share profit.
As I said earlier TRTC over 100% gain since 1/1. SHould be over $1 a share by end of quarter. I see a few other pot ag companies killing it too.
Nice work fellas on the CCIV - thats a $ maker! As always appreciate all the tips from you all!

22lr

WKR
I'm going to say it... I probably gambled wrong... selling CCIV at $21.5... Was thinking afterhours would stabilize in the low $22 at max... lol. But now flirting with $23 I highly doubt the Monday dip will be over a dollar without some bad news this weekend... so I will probably have to buy back at a $1-$1.50 a share premium... ish... if I was a betting man. O well, I definetly plan to buy back in, pending no cosmic bad news. If they announce the deal id set my sell target at $40 again for sure. Probably higher if I could keep my grubby paws off the sell button that long...

On the plus side, I see that yesterday Boeing was just awarded another $2.1B for a KC-46 deal! Surprised they have dropped so much in the last few days, but they will recover. Will try to buy a few more shares in the sub $200 range on Monday if they keep sliding further.

Mischief209

Lil-Rokslider
Well INVU seems to be a giant turd.
Edit.. scratch that sorry that was INIS.

Wrong on my end ill leave it up so people are aware of reddit scams.....
Man I hope reddit didn't talk you into buying that. I seen a couple of threads pushing it that were total scams. Heck I looked hard at it and did some of my own DD and it just wasn't there. Well put together DD thread they did on invu but pure scam. Pump and dump. The part that through me off was they said nuclear medicine or something along those lines. They just threw in buzz words with the new administration.

QS was discussed here not long ago. It dipped below $50 this week. Anyone jump in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I almost have several times but the looming shareholders lawsuit claiming violations of federal securities law has me watching on the sidelines. Also saw a report it was one of the 20 stocks not to buy in 2021. A company basically with a lot of hype, yet no material product. Do your homework. It could swing either way.

rob86jeep

WKR
TLSS has a pretty big following on Reddit right now with a lot of DD. They're all thinking about a 1-2 year play but think it has the potential for big returns. May by worth checking out if you're looking for a hold in that timeframe...

Should say they're trading for about .06-.07 right now and will likely RS this year sometime.

jlh42581

WKR
GME... huh, imagine that.

Im sure someone will have some stupid shit to say about blackberry next due to it being popular on reddit. What youll miss about BB is its partnership with AWS who flat DOMINATES the cloud computing market as well as anything else Jeff Bezo touches but what do I know.

Here Ill give you two others that are doing good that arent on the big reddit radar... TELL and NNDM

Last edited:

mwebs

WKR
I bought some AUPH on a whim because they were awaiting FDA approval for a new drug. Approval came through last night and there was a bunch of hype. Didn’t do a lot of research so not sure what this is even going to do to the price but looking at the hype it should at least bounce on Monday..