The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

jlh42581

WKR
Room to run still?
TELL is half its price still of a year ago and trending up, we know oil movement is a bust for now. Might see its impacts in fuel prices. Natural gas is used to make a lot of "full synthetic" oils these days.

NNDM is computers/electronics and we know thats not going anywhere. Its got a 2.26 billion dollar market cap with stocks trading at $14. Its up 251% in the last three months.

Honestly everything is a speculation to some degree. I have money in all kinds of different areas from 401ks to indexes to single stocks and options. I am not a trading expert by any sense of the imagination but I seem to do decent. You should definitely look into anything anyone mentions and decide your own opinion. I lose money at times just like everyone else.

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
I just got bored and started calculating some best case scenarios. It gave me some hope and elation!! IF, a huge IF, the stock market continues at it's same clip, which I know it won't, and I continue with my same ROI as I achieved in 2020, I can retire in 2023 at the age of 38. That would be amazing! Let's keep this ball rolling.

It's really simple, just need to continue with a 300% ROI over the next 2 years. hahahaha. "So you're telling me there's a chance!" Or the market tanks or flatlines I stay the same as I am right now and have to work another 20 years. FML. hahaha

jlh42581

WKR
I just got bored and started calculating some best case scenarios. It gave me some hope and elation!! IF, a huge IF, the stock market continues at it's same clip, which I know it won't, and I continue with my same ROI as I achieved in 2020, I can retire in 2023 at the age of 38. That would be amazing! Let's keep this ball rolling.

It's really simple, just need to continue with a 300% ROI over the next 2 years. hahahaha. "So you're telling me there's a chance!" Or the market tanks or flatlines I stay the same as I am right now and have to work another 20 years. FML. hahaha

Stop-Limit and Stop Loss orders and if it starts to shit buy Puts

22lr

WKR
I'm over here biting my nails on CCIV, the Saudis PIF meeting looks like it features Lucid as a key part in their 5yr plan (automotive), but not sure if they wpuld want to go with a public now with CCIV or hold and take it public themselves... Im probably overthinking this...

I'm over here biting my nails on CCIV, the Saudis PIF meeting looks like it features Lucid as a key part in their 5yr plan (automotive), but not sure if they wpuld want to go with a public now with CCIV or hold and take it public themselves... Im probably overthinking this...
Founder shares. Lots and lots of founder shares.

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
I'm hopeful after reading through info on both. I mean c'mon CCIV bigwig is directly connected to both the Saudis AND Lucid?!? Writing is on the wall, Lucid wants to go public by April, SPAC route is really the only way to go...CCIV fits that rather well...

Anyone interested in LOTZ? Their ticker just changed from ACAM last Friday. I’m buying in tomorrow. I just listened to a podcast with their ceo who used to be an investment banker in mergers and acquisitions. One of the things I found really interesting that he touched on is that if you go back over the last 20 years, used car sales in $ has averaged about $40 million per year. Regardless of recessions, market booms, whatever else, the amount of $ of sales has remained very constant. What's starting to change is how and where those sales are made, going from brick and mortar lots to online sales.

Might be one to look into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone interested in LOTZ? Their ticker just changed from ACAM last Friday. I’m buying in tomorrow. I just listened to a podcast with their ceo who used to be an investment banker in mergers and acquisitions. One of the things I found really interesting that he touched on is that if you go back over the last 20 years, used car sales in $ has averaged about $40 million per year. Regardless of recessions, market booms, whatever else, the amount of $ of sales has remained very constant. What's starting to change is how and where those sales are made, going from brick and mortar lots to online sales.

Bought 925 shares at 11.82 when it was ACAM and holding till 20ish. Should be a good one.

NDGuy

WKR

Lots of buzz about LOTZ

22lr

WKR
I love waking up on Mondays now... Is it a damage report? Or a status check?

Ranger 692

Lil-Rokslider
Time to ride the CCIV train into another week. So far it’s been fun, a positive announcement would be nice.