The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Heres one just starting to touch the radar. A competitor to paypal called HUMBL that uses blockchain.

TSNP

Yea.... TSNP jumped 35% today. It was on my radar a couple of weeks ago but didn’t pull the trigger. Now the question is, ”is the glass half full or half empty”?

Last edited:

BBob

WKR
Heres one just starting to touch the radar. A competitor to paypal called HUMBL that uses blockchain.

TSNP

I threw a few $$ at it awhile back. It looked interesting and who knows. I'm treating it as a potentially long hold long shot lottery ticket for now :)

jlh42581

WKR
I threw a few $$ at it awhile back. It looked interesting and who knows. I'm treating it as a potentially long hold long shot lottery ticket for now :)

Thats exactly how I have it setup. I couldnt get it in robinhood which I use to do the majority of play so I queued it up in my etrade roth ira. It can sit there forever.

WRO

WKR
Have a guy at work who related to a partial owner of Humbl(tsnp) they are expecting it basically be the next venmo is a few years. My average share price .199 at just under 11k shares. It was pretty good day today!
That's probably a little ambitious, but I've got 2500 shares too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That's probably a little ambitious, but I've got 2500 shares too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Oh I'm sure he's talking it up. What partial owner wouldn't talk up their company. I'll be happy if it just hits a couple dollars in the long run.

cmahoney

WKR
POWW is making a comeback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2de7e4a86d2bf35b378c03669fb26187.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22lr

WKR
Averaged down my CCIV a few times, up to 40 whole shares! #baller :) If you put stock in the rumors the Saudis are trying to negotiate where to put their factory, that could take years, they are painfully slow at deciding this kind of stuff. So hopefully thats not true and we can get some good news here soon.

Looking to exit Carnival if it ever bounces back to $20. Looks like another wave of long term cruise cancelations. Not sure how they can stay right-side up past April or May at this point.

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
What is your opinion on companies who buy back common stock? I feel that is a good sign to help control their ratios. Or am i way off topic here and its bad? Thanks

What is your opinion on companies who buy back common stock? I feel that is a good sign to help control their ratios. Or am i way off topic here and its bad? Thanks
Buybacks do increase the value of shares as you now have a better earnings per share value. This can be a good thing but also it may be a sign that the company doesn't see a way to invest that money into growing the company at that moment. Amazon, Tesla and other high growth companies invest all their profits into growing the business to where other blue chip stocks will pay back dividends and/or buyback shares to increase shareholder value to where growth isn't easily as obtainable at that current market condition. Really depends on the companies intentions and if they get a good deal on the buyback and share price doesn't drop below that point. Hope that helps.

CorbLand

WKR
Bought 2,000,000 shares of HCMC at .0001 a couple weeks ago and hit my limit order to sell at .0004 today. Should have placed it a little higher but I will take 600 bucks in profit.

For those that are interested its sitting at .0005 right now. They are in a lawsuit with Phillip Morris and it looks like they have some pretty solid potential to win in late February. It probably has some potential to make some good jumps but it is OTC, so play with that risk in mind.

Last edited: