The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
I'm riding again! Let's go! Haha
Ive got a handful of shares @ 17, also 2 option contracts FEB 19 2021 15 Call [which has more than doubled since I bought it] and a MAR 19 17.5 Call [up 75% on that one] if this Lucid/CCIV merger goes through, i will probably exercise them!

CorbLand

WKR
Awesome! I rolled the dice on 100k shares a few weeks back, in hindsight I should have loaded way up... o well, ill take a 250% gain for 1 day and hoping to hold for my first 1000% return! Lol
I tried to pick up another million but couldn’t get it filled. I need to learn to be more patient. I have left a lot of profit on the table over the last 6 months.

mwebs

WKR
What the hell AMC now.. Pick your afterthought left behind company and people will pump it into oblivion, this market is madness and I’m not just saying that because I missed out on GME haha. Is it just the easy access to the market that has changed everything or what the heck is happening?

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Don't worry guys! Buy back in first thing tomorrow!! It's going to keep going (I have no clue). But hey, why not?!! Blockbuster is next!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I’m going to yolo some calls expiring either this week or next. As irrational this market is, I like my chances.

NDGuy

WKR
LNKCY aka Luckin Coffee aka China's Starbucks with 4000 + stores, is rocketing today. It was delisted due to malfeasance and now seeks relisting.
If the legal hurdles continue to be cleared that stock will go ballistic. It was $50 a year ago.

Hoping my lowly 1000 shares will pay bank, so far so good.
NICE SCORE

I hate that I can't buy any. It delisted too quickly for me to grab some.

Arctic_Beaver

Lil-Rokslider
I bought 32 shares of GME at an avg price of 94 Monday morning, after selling some other stocks. I watched it rocket up and then drop. When it was hanging in the 60-70 range, my college buddies were saying "LOLOLOL FOMO MUCH BRO?!" and "How does it feel to be someones bag holder now?!"

Well today I held again, and watched it take off, even jumping up to around 240 after hours. I feel like I drank 10 pots of coffee all day just watching. I'm not sure how tomorrow will go, or if and when I bail. But if these wild predictions come to fruition and it hits 500, 800, 1000, that is going to be a game changer for me. That's a down payment or a good chunk towards a plane. Tomorrow and maybe Thursday/Friday are going to be a roller coaster!

Broomd

WKR
I bought 32 shares of GME at an avg price of 94 Monday morning, after selling some other stocks. I watched it rocket up and then drop. When it was hanging in the 60-70 range, my college buddies were saying "LOLOLOL FOMO MUCH BRO?!" and "How does it feel to be someones bag holder now?!"

Well today I held again, and watched it take off, even jumping up to around 240 after hours. I feel like I drank 10 pots of coffee all day just watching. I'm not sure how tomorrow will go, or if and when I bail. But if these wild predictions come to fruition and it hits 500, 800, 1000, that is going to be a game changer for me. That's a down payment or a good chunk towards a plane. Tomorrow and maybe Thursday/Friday are going to be a roller coaster!
Congrats!

Arctic_Beaver

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats!
Thanks but I'm not going to pat myself on the back quite yet! Not unless it climbs more and I manage to time it right. It's crazy that the next several days could possibly earn the every day joe life-altering type money. These volatile swings are not for everybody that's for sure!

22lr

WKR

Nerves of steel! Me... I dont have those... but im trying.

22lr

WKR
Thanks but I'm not going to pat myself on the back quite yet! Not unless it climbs more and I manage to time it right. It's crazy that the next several days could possibly earn the every day joe life-altering type money. These volatile swings are not for everybody that's for sure!
Don't forget taxes, I think I'm going to start a separate saving account to transfer 30% of all my earnings into right off the bat. Then at the end of the year I'll maybe have a nice bonus (since im sure the losses will equal up as well).

This market is crazy!