The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

22lr

WKR
Can I get my 3 whole AMC shares to buy me a new sleeping bag? Let's go baby!

CorbLand

WKR
I'm a greedy greedy man... I sold 10k shares at 1000% to cover the whole pile, but riding this other 90k to see if there is a shot at a penny at 10k%!
Thats what I should have done with my initial investment. I did pick back up a 100 bucks worth at .0007. I plan to let that ride until at least March.

I ordered a pair of NLs a week ago and if I would have let this ride, I could have paid for them on this one trade.

Congrats though. That's a solid chunk of change in a short amount of time.

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Quite possibly the craziest day I’ve ever seen since I started trading. I’d be scared if I was holding something short with a high short float.

Get em retail! Screw the big guys! They’ve bent us over the barrel long enough

Arctic_Beaver

Lil-Rokslider
I sold about 2/3 of my SPCE this morning near the top of its run. Then I sold same WATT for a profit. Rolled both of those into GME during a dip on a limit order buy while I was on a conference call at work lol.

I did raise my stop loss sell limits too for GME, so I'll be covered if it tanks and still walk away with something. I think my Fiance is more nervous about it than I am right now! I'll be glued to my phone tomorrow that's for sure. I'm now holding 44 shares of GME at $157 average. Tomorrow is going to be intense!

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Warning signals are starting to flash here. The VIX is well above that $30 danger mark. Tread carefully.