The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Glory

Lil-Rokslider
I'd assume it is a direct result of the new administration stating they are going to halt any new drilling on federal lands. That means the offshore guys will gain business.
That’s what I was thinking. Any chance with 18% shorted it could be targeted for a squeeze?

Damn, I need to get into this, sounds way more exciting than gambling on my inside straight draw to hit. Any fellow Alaskans want a protege? 😂

go_deep

WKR
Article on Marketwatch says the Whitehouse is looking into GME. Not sure if it matters at all, but could be a negative for all you lucky enough to have got into it at a reasonable price.

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
Gamestop and AMC, got to love Reddit!

Hedge funds are going to get bailed because of the short squeeze? Yeah sounds fair.
I made bank (for me anyway) on AMC today...bought after hours yesterday for 8 bucks, and sold this afternoon $19.80 for a quick $500 profit! Still holding hope with CCIV (picked up some more shares with that $500 from AMC) I'm hopeful that if it does pan out with Lucid, I'll be able to afford one of their cars....

MR5X5

FNG
That’s what I was thinking. Any chance with 18% shorted it could be targeted for a squeeze?
Like GME? Absolutely not.

RIG is a legit good company. It is a good investment candidate with the current news. It's 2.5X away from getting back to where it was in 2018, which is probably where it is headed....

Last edited:

Glory

Lil-Rokslider
Like GME? Absolutely not.

RIG is a legit good company. It is a good investment candidate with the current news. It's 2.5X away from getting back to where it was in 2018, which is probably where it is headed....
yeah I sold some, bought some, bought some more etc. Trying to decide if I want more. Seems to have some good momentum at the moment. The big jump today caught me off guard. Kinda got lost in the news due to everything else going on.

I made bank (for me anyway) on AMC today...bought after hours yesterday for 8 bucks, and sold this afternoon $19.80 for a quick $500 profit! Still holding hope with CCIV (picked up some more shares with that $500 from AMC) I'm hopeful that if it does pan out with Lucid, I'll be able to afford one of their cars....
Most SPACs are down. I think a lot of the speculative trade positions have been liquidated to free up cash for the GME squeeze. Now is a good time to buy in to SPACs. Holding CCIV, FTOC, QELL, SNPR, PSTH, ALUS, ACEV, NPA, SVFA, PIPP, CFII, VCVC

I set a stop this morning on nakd and sold on a dip. I bought right back in. Im going to see where this goes in the morning . Im holding a little sndl, and amc too

Yeah, that's not what happened this time.
"We are experiencing technical difficulties based on unprecedented scale as a result of the newfound interest in WSB. We are unable to ensure Reddit’s content policy and the WSB rules are enforceable without a technology platform that can support automation of this enforcement. WSB will be back." - WSB Mod

22lr

WKR
Gonna ride AMC into tomorrow! Lets do this! 6 whole baller shares #highroller.

Still refining my short term strategies before playing with real money. But dang, at this rate my play money is becoming real money...

HCMC has been moving as well. The lawsuit news has helped, and before that it looked like the company was going to buy back 3B shares or something like that. I dont know if we can hit $.01 but ya... here is to hoping.

Boeing is down pretty hard. O just have no cash to try and buy a few more shares... haha. Its still a longer term hold. I'm shooting for $300 by the fall.

Dips in TSNP and ZNOG for folks looking to enter those 2. I think were seeing folks divest other stocks to ride the short squeezes. So if looking to jump in some longer holds, now looks like a decent time.

Okhotnik

WKR
JCQzD09.jpg

22lr

WKR
Also, CCIV is also at a pretty low point. If anyone is looking to get in, chances are you could hit a dip below $20 tomorrow. It should close above $20, but at least 1 dip is to be expected. Im holding 42 shares for news or deal failure... go big or bust!

BuckHunter24

Lil-Rokslider
Don't worry guys! Buy back in first thing tomorrow!! It's going to keep going (I have no clue). But hey, why not?!! Blockbuster is next!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
BB 🤣
Most SPACs are down. I think a lot of the speculative trade positions have been liquidated to free up cash for the GME squeeze. Now is a good time to buy in to SPACs. Holding CCIV, FTOC, QELL, SNPR, PSTH, ALUS, ACEV, NPA, SVFA, PIPP, CFII, VCVC
I've got a significant amount spread across FUSE, GRSV, PDAC, SV, ENVIU, LEGOU

Was a bloodbath today. Bought a bunch more yesterday thinking that was a dip then today hit 🤔

I think your right that a lot of this has to do with the GME craziness.