The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Arctic_Beaver

Lil-Rokslider
1291a0ef12e984244ca3afa7f3ef7bd4.jpg

To lighten the nerves a bit before Friday...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elkyinzer

WKR
I have no idea what the endgame to this crazy reddit deal is. Likely catastrophophic but not sure if it will extend to the market at large. Retail isn't going to win, regulators will in the end. I've been killing it with these early buzz plays for months and if I figured it out sooner I may have retired already. But once the buzz gets too loud I'm out. Currently hedging and waiting with cash in hand, this impending clustaphuck could start a bubble popping chain reaction.

WRO

WKR
******* swamp rats need to pay their masters..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Clarkdale17

Lil-Rokslider
CTRM ran almost 75% with after hours for me today. Certainly a risky stock to be in but with 125% return so far I can't complain

wayoh22

WKR
I have no idea what the endgame to this crazy reddit deal is. Likely catastrophophic but not sure if it will extend to the market at large. Retail isn't going to win, regulators will in the end. I've been killing it with these early buzz plays for months and if I figured it out sooner I may have retired already. But once the buzz gets too loud I'm out. Currently hedging and waiting with cash in hand, this impending clustaphuck could start a bubble popping chain reaction.
I'm in on GME, I'll let you know how it goes. Up 42% already. Throwing more at it

Clarktar

WKR
If you want to day dream with hindsight, look at KOSS

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Bobbyboe

WKR
Question, what we’re seeing happen with the market right now, could this be foreign influence messing with American money? When these companies crash, tons of people will get burned. Only a few will win. Could it be possible that this is a deliberate attack on our financial institutions?

go_deep

WKR
Looking for some advice here. I bought AAL back in April at about $9 a share. You'll think this is going to go like GME and AMC? I'm playing with house money, so will to take achance.

Broomd

WKR
Looking for some advice here. I bought AAL back in April at about $9 a share. You'll think this is going to go like GME and AMC? I'm playing with house money, so will to take achance.
Just got up (6am here) and saw one of the biggest dogs on my sheet gone at a $26 sell order, wth happened? AAL? Worst hold I had at $20 so I'm ecstatic, but......