The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

cmahoney

WKR
It gives you the option right now but they could shut it down before open

I’m sure there will be some shenanigans tomarrow, I just hope a $hit load of robinhooders buy first thing. Biden might sign an executive order ceasing all retail trading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am an AMC holder now just by principle. I may consider selling at 1k. I am over the over controlling overlords that think they can continue f---ing people over!!!

Procision Arms

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Any thoughts on SEEL?

Im far, far from an investing pro, so take this with a grain of salt.

My real job is a compounding pharmacist, I came across this company about a year ago researching nasally administered ketamine. It’s a popular and effective compounded medication, and Seelos is trying to get approved for drug resistant depression and suicidal ideation. First in its class drug, and its been in use as a compound and adjunct sedative for a long time. I think it could be an absolute home run if it gets approved. They also have a few other interesting drugs in the pipeline and recently gained approval for one in Japan.

What curious to me is the wild swings in price and the recent stock offering at a significantly lower than current price, which never appeared to be public. I think their drug offerings are solid, any thoughts on what’s going on from a financial standpoint and their stock price?

Muddler

Lil-Rokslider
Spent yesterday in the truck and missed the GTE pop. Oh well. Hopefully it rebounds up today.

FWIW, read somewhere people recommending Trade Zero as an alternate to RH...I know nothing about it.

Bobbyboe

WKR
I guess I don’t fully understand what is happening. Should we be cheering on the little guy, or be very scared. Most everyone has a 401k or pension, which is managed by someone. If this trend of manipulation continues, won’t it hurt all of us?

OXN939

WKR
Anybody watching Dogecoin??

Dude try to imagine while watching this video that people have made actual, real fortunes off of this.

We live in a very different world of investing than existed a year ago.

Johnboy

WKR
I took a small position in AAL this morning, betting on the anticipated short squeeze. We'll see if Big Brother even allows that to happen.

KurtR

WKR
yep bought some amc and dodge coin might as well do a little gambling this friday i need some more snow goose decoys