The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Broomd

WKR
I was pretty disappointed how the spac and lucid let the rumor build the way they did, then announced after hours when lots of people could not exit.
That sucks.
I'm not in CCIV or Lucid, but I've been burned like that before, VAL, TOPS, etc. it always sucks with a company's AH bullsh!t to screw the SH.

BuckHunter24

Lil-Rokslider
I bought spaq.u this morning. Hoping that this spac grows, with fisker running up today it might gain popularity with the same management. I have yet to split units but it sounds pretty easy

Broomd

WKR
I jumped in a few weeks back after people mentioning it on the stock twits CDEV forum. Bought cheap, then bought bunch at .18 thinking it was priming to run up, now I am averaging down. If their latest PR on a new contract is to move 600k barrels of oil products a month to the Dangote Oil refinery in Nigeria/West Africa/Europe, mkt cap of under $5M, low float (although I am just now starting to research and understand the float).
Bought in and flipped PGAS once or twice over the last month, but holding now for .30+... looks very undervalued right now with this global OG market.
ISWH is killing it right now...
Kudos to those who jumped/added yesterday.

Should probably take a couple K profit, but gonna hold on this one. Nasdaq uplist a real reality.

Last edited:

22lr

WKR
On CCIV, I still like the longer term hold. But this short term drop is smoking me. Bought more at $30 thinking that would be a floor (looked promising) but now that is broke that it could reasonably hit $25 by today. Not sure how fall it will slide, but I still like it for the longer term.

I need the TSNP/HUMBL symbol change already... lol

Bought in and flipped PGAS once or twice over the last month, but holding now for .30+... looks very undervalued right now with this global OG market.
ISWH is killing it right now...
Kudos to those who jumped/added yesterday.

Should probably take a couple K profit, but gonna hold on this one. Nasdaq uplist a real reality.
.30 would be great, I am down to a .14 avg, wish I could have caught some in the 0.09 this morning, I did get some at .11

I got in ISWH at .65, its the only crypto stuff I have, its been impressive so far. Who knows where it will go.

BBob

WKR
I need the TSNP/HUMBL symbol change already... lol
Be wary/ready when a SPAC changes ticker, they more often tend to drop in price after the ticker change. This is a known SPAC price phenomena. If you have decided you're in long regardless it is what it is. It's been posted here before.

Re-posted images (credit Denver Country Boy).

Attachments

• SPAC Evolution Chart 2.png
    SPAC Evolution Chart 2.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 52
  • SPAC Evolution Chart.jpg
    SPAC Evolution Chart.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Be wary/ready when a SPAC changes ticker, they more often tend to drop in price after the ticker change. This is a known SPAC price phenomena. If you have decided you're in long regardless it is what it is. It's been posted here before.

Super helpful, thank you. I've never seen it laid out like that.

I am in TDAC and buying TDACW Warrants right now with the Lottery.com acquisition. It has not gone like I thought it would this week with the DA, but the investor presentation has yet to show and the merger timeline is loosely end of the quarter, so I think there's time yet to bear some fruit.

so youre saying its a fire sale when a SPAC changes ticker?

go_deep

WKR
This is what I was reading on AABB to get my interested.

jlh42581

WKR
I guess one trip to losing money wasnt enough. Tomorrow ill sell some CC puts to these morons at strikes that will never hit "we like free money"

Friday when my CC on AMC gets assigned Ill turn it into a wheel too. Im done caring what the market does, make it up or down who cares.