The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

mwebs

WKR
Man made some money off the Stocktwits plays but right now those have been fairly dicey. I’m going to be pumping the breaks and picking my plays more carefully than I have been. Not sure where this is all headed.

NDGuy

WKR
Current mood

330e3cbd71b7efdc5833bac05cee70e3.jpg

EastMT

WKR
So I’m not in panic mode, but I am in defense mode. Mostly cash, light on swings. This is the 10/2 year yield curve, gray areas are recessions. It can reverse and pull out if it, so it’s not a sure thing yet. Just saying play a little safer, be prepared for red days with bearish ETF’s for day trades/scalps

b3f9c694e98f19ef92cf0ca0cfe58e68.jpg

Here is the list of the top performing bearish ETF’s today, real nice returns to help out if we stay a little erratic. These are not long holds as they slowly bleed off, only for short term trades when the market is dropping in a pullback.

627565fa5182fb027766f2e81ad21069.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WRO

WKR
So I’m not in panic mode, but I am in defense mode. Mostly cash, light on swings. This is the 10/2 year yield curve, gray areas are recessions. It can reverse and pull out if it, so it’s not a sure thing yet. Just saying play a little safer, be prepared for red days with bearish ETF’s for day trades/scalps

Here is the list of the top performing bearish ETF’s today, real nice returns to help out if we stay a little erratic. These are not long holds as they slowly bleed off, only for short term trades when the market is dropping in a pullback.

Sqqq was nice to me today..

I can't wait to short weed stocks..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Is it time to put some money on these ETFs as a hedge? You mention they are not long term but they are all barely off their 1year or even 2 year lows. I don’t see much down side but a market correction is most likely coming and these have a good chance at a significant gain. I would just think you would want to get out of them sooner than later.

EastMT

WKR
Is it time to put some money on these ETFs as a hedge? You mention they are not long term but they are all barely off their 1year or even 2 year lows. I don’t see much down side but a market correction is most likely coming and these have a good chance at a significant gain. I would just think you would want to get out of them sooner than later.

So the bearish ETF are short term holds. They are built to slowly bleed off over time. They only pop when the market drops. If you got 1 and held it for a year, you’d lose 75% possibly. But if you buy at the start of a correction and hold a week or 2 as the market drops then 100% pretty easy. I think we bounce back for a bit still, but could be choppy

Ok so question...forgive me if this is a stupid question..I had TSNP on my TDA. Obviously they changed over to TSNPD. My app still has my shares in my portfolio but it's not under any ticker name just numbers.. will it all automatically go over to TSNPD or is there something I have to do?

BBob

WKR
SPY needs to hold and not crack below $380. If it does we are probably headed down to the $373 level.

If it goes down most everything will follow.

Attachments

• SPY 02_26_2021.JPG
    SPY 02_26_2021.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 41

AZ8

WKR
Ok so question...forgive me if this is a stupid question..I had TSNP on my TDA. Obviously they changed over to TSNPD. My app still has my shares in my portfolio but it's not under any ticker name just numbers.. will it all automatically go over to TSNPD or is there something I have to do?
Same with me in my Vanguard account. Pretty sure it’ll switch over automatically. With the name change and reverse split, I’m sure there will be some delays as they convert over. I did take a screen shot before everything changed....just in case! 😃

pew

Lil-Rokslider

When this has happened before to me w/TDA it automatically updates/changes ticker name. You don’t have to do anything:)

Okhotnik

WKR
AXAS hit sell I set at 4.40. 31 k shares. Should have sold Monday . Made over 60 k but only bright spot. Might jump in again if down to 3.50 to 3.60. Another brutal day