The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Broomd

WKR
I don't know, I think the general public might be realizing oil and gas stocks are the few stocks that are still a value and I think lots of money is going to start flowing that direction in buy orders.
Well, that was the ultimate scenario for many of us in OG, we'll see if it happens.

WTI is scorching....

go_deep

WKR
Well, that was the ultimate scenario for many of us in OG, we'll see if it happens.

WTI is scorching....

Read an article last night the OPEC is still committed to continue to hold back on oil production through April, in an effort to get $80 a barrel.

Anyone buying into ABML with the shelf offering in play? Looks like some options were exercised in the last week but the offering hasn't hit yet.

KsRancher

WKR
I'm just being a realist, there's conservatively 300+ billion in bubble in market cap just in ev/weed/tech. Not to mention the spac bubble, we're trading on blue sky instead of metrics on half of the market.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Ok. Thanks. Hope you dont think I was being snarky. I dont know much about the markets. And what drive them up or down.

What the F**K is up with GTE? Down 15% in the last week while oil and almost every other oil stock is going crazy.

Yeah, I don't think smart money is looking to catch falling knives at this point. Money is going to be coming out of all these thing that got pushed to the moon without justification. Fast money will find somewhere else to be. Slow money will disappear. Oil looks good. Cash is a perfectly reasonable position at this point. You can get aggressive and go short on some of these overvalued things coming down or you can wait for more favorable market conditions.

I am personally down about $15K in the last couple of weeks but that is okay. The bulk of that is my position in TSLA which is a long term position.

The last 12 months in the market was a gift.

Crazy, some company stock I was going to sell was at 52 week high monday, down 10 points in the last few days! Greed!

KsRancher

WKR
With interest rates rising. Does anyone think banks or credit cards will do well. I have some C and COF. They have done well, but I bought them last March

WRO

WKR
Paytience will be key, watch as oil stocks disconnect from the market in general. Small caps especially, the majors already have, ampy and cdev have, Borr has to a certain extent. GTE and others have not. Keep that in mind and when the market is red and they're green, buy then..

Broomd

WKR
Paytience will be key, watch as oil stocks disconnect from the market in general. Small caps especially, the majors already have, ampy and cdev have, Borr has to a certain extent. GTE and others have not. Keep that in mind and when the market is red and they're green, buy then..
Yep, beat me to it.
BORR has a ways to go, hopefully.

Stole this from a very solid OG source (OG engineer) on ST....

The storyline is... - OPEC no longer sees the US as a market share threat. - US production is in a nose dive and our current administration doesn’t appear to want to let up on it. - US companies also told to reign in their spending so shareholders won’t let them borrow or spend too much to grow. - OPEC laughing all the way to the bank because now it’s clear, they set the prices. Prices are going UP UP UP.

The endgame as I read it? $85+ oil and $10-12 CDEV, $7-8 AMPY, $4-5 BORR etc.... your results may vary.

Last edited:
What the F**K is up with GTE? Down 15% in the last week while oil and almost every other oil stock is going crazy.

PGAS is the exact same way. All other oil is cranking and PGAS is dragging its bag.

The reason is because I bought pgas and gte. I’ll post up my purchases so you all can steer clear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We've been here before with GTE (depending on how long you've been in). Everyone says it, but its so true, just be patient. GTE always has lagged the market, but I just looked and I was adding in just NOV & Dec for share lots of .20-.32/share. We've come a long way. She will run back up again, just give it time.

The earnings call reiterated no BK, no share dilution, paid down debt, and optimism. That alone is worth holding for.

PGAS, I have been adding into that one and just avi'g down. Another one to just hold and forget about for a while.

BBob

WKR
SPY hit and bounced off the previously mentioned $373 ish level and we're seeing way above average volume today. They are working hard and are now snarfing up the bargain prices. Did Powell set this up for them? :ROFLMAO: Will they be happy or will they jam it down to $368 for more on news to come??? If we hit and break much at all below $368 that'll likely sink the ship. If we don't and it survives we just might get another crack at a run before the big tsunami hits. Oh yeah, go oil! :)

WRO

WKR
SPY hit and bounced off the previously mentioned $373 ish level and we're seeing way above average volume today. They are working hard and are now snarfing up the bargain prices. Did Powell set this up for them? :ROFLMAO: Will they be happy or will they jam it down to $368 for more on news to come??? If we hit and break much at all below $368 that'll likely sink the ship. If we don't and it survives we just might get another crack at a run before the big tsunami hits. Oh yeah, go oil! :)

I don't see it holding 373, more in the 352 range on the next leg down..

Buy the dip has died with retail investors for the most part and the smart ones are going cash or OIL as the market is showing.