The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

They'll all run for a bit, my concerns for the long term are still in place, this was just a trailer for the real show..

I'm going to trade but be much more cautious about it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Agree the last week was a taste of what is coming. Trying to decide if there are a few to jump into for the week and get out. I am staying in some oil through the next few months.

Baddog

WKR
Looks like they are burning some oil in Syria.

Anyone got any oil that hasn’t been talked about to much they think will do well?

WRO

WKR
Agree the last week was a taste of what is coming. Trying to decide if there are a few to jump into for the week and get out. I am staying in some oil through the next few months.
My 401k is mostly oil and cash..

I'm going to stay liquid and swing small plays.

Long term in oil and bond funds.

Last edited:
Looks like they are burning some oil in Syria.

Anyone got any oil that hasn’t been talked about to much they think will do well?

I am thinking about just getting into some oil ETFs. Just so many companies to pick from. I dont need to be greedy so the ETFs should still provide a good return.

That said whats the deal with GUSH? Good buy or not.? It is leveraged correct? I dont know much about them.

Last edited:

KsRancher

WKR
Dang!!! You guys have me thinking I might make some real money off of my oil. I have COP at $25.68 and XOM $35.25. I just bought MMP recently

Reactions: WRO

WRO

WKR
Jesus the marking it taking a giant shit at close..

We're in the 275 nasdaq range by end of the week and spy in the 360 range.

Broomd

WKR
Knock on wood, solid day for me. Several bright spots. HLX, PGAS, ETFM/FOMO killin it, SRG up, EV plays moving nicely-ABML, CYVDF, SANP.... overall can't complain.
Hope we can build on this over the week. It's a crap shoot right now.

CDEV, AMPY, BORR down...they'll be back.

WRO

WKR
Knock on wood, solid day for me. Several bright spots. HLX, PGAS, ETFM/FOMO killin it, SRG up, EV plays moving nicely-ABML, CYVDF, SANP.... overall can't complain.
Hope we can build on this over the week. It's a crap shoot right now.

CDEV, AMPY, BORR down...they'll be back.

I couldn't do it today, only thing I bought was USEG on the dip..

I looked hard at ABML, my buddy snapped up HIVE on the dip at 3.60 on the dip..

I'm going after it tomorrow, literally the most solid financials of a BTC play currently, if it uplists it will rip.

My balls have shrunk a little bit the last couple weeks.

I do really like AQMS as well..

Problem is I don't think we're anywhere near the bottom yet.

jlh42581

WKR
I've abandoned everything that made sense to me. I'm in this to make money, not to find a girlfriend

EastMT

WKR
So I’m still watching the pattern here. We need to break above the descending broadening wedge here. Draw you a line on your chart on the 4 gr, watch for the breakout. I feel like we could go another dip or 2 lower, or we could go hot tomorrow, but the chart will tell me. I’ll be babysitting the SPY for the breakout.

d5c43b7cd88a5c199d3207c3940da37a.jpg

5d98259ec88c2182c4a8e4bc4b8bbc97.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: