The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

I agree, its crazy where their valuations have gone. Ill go long on PLUG here in a month and then be looking for an exit. Saving that extra 9% on taxes looks attractive to me.

Johnboy

WKR
I picked up some EBON on the dip this A.M. If all goes well, their soon-to-launch crypto trade platform will make me some bacon. And I like bacon.

WRO

WKR
I agree, its crazy where their valuations have gone. Ill go long on PLUG here in a month and then be looking for an exit. Saving that extra 9% on taxes looks attractive to me.
Blink is the highest risk of the bunch imho, I have friends who make more revenue than blink makes yearly..

They're just not worth 1.7 billion ..

Last edited:

Broomd

WKR
Luckin trending....finally breaking out today, up 45% with restructure deal.
Not a fan of CCP stocks but it's the one exception as this thing is trading at 12% where it should imho with 5000 profitable stores,

Holding 1100 shares, ...if I had to hold 1K of any small stock this is it; hopefully $50 in 12 months.

If you buy, do your homework...Anyone else holding it?

Last edited:

Johnboy

WKR
Oil is getting drug through the coals today. Glad CCIV is floating me a bit.
I think the April 1st OPEC meeting will have a lot of influence on the near-term future of oil prices. Seems like that'll be a pivot point heading into warmer days.

UpNorth89

Lil-Rokslider
Bought some EEENF on the dip. Worth looking into IMO...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Clarktar

WKR
I think the April 1st OPEC meeting will have a lot of influence on the near-term future of oil prices. Seems like that'll be a pivot point heading into warmer days.
I really think they keep production down to keep prices high heading into increased consumption based on vaccinations and travel season in northern hemisphere.

Atleast that's my hope!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

WRO

WKR
I think it should be a joint speech with Powell and Fauci.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Throw in yellen and it'll all go to shit.

Yellen- I hate bitcoin.

Powell - I like inflation.

Fauci- The vaccine kinda works but until we know, quadruple masks and 41 foot social distancing required, all while he's jerking off on a zoom call with the camera accidentally on..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk