The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

22lr

WKR
You guys holding TSNPD or selling when it hits price it split at?
Gonna hold for now, will sell a few if it hits $5 post ticker change and first Financials are released. Im a little too heavy in them for what they are, but I still like the prospects/upside.

EastMT

WKR
949d933e5e3f31ac0ecec1f7ae927489.jpg

I shared this this morning, after that big pop I thought maybe I was smoking crack. Some wild swings today, see what the volume profile ends up tomorrow and today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okhotnik

WKR
curious if a a lot energy bargain shoppers jumping in by Friday. I think XOM might hit low 50's or lower before oil prices start clawing back. But just a guess.

Okhotnik

WKR
Picked up some PENN. Oil is below $60 today. Getting close to buying in again. Have orders set. Hope it drops a bit more and buy back in.

I pretty much got into active trading from reading this board. Figured I'd start with a hundred dollars here and there and try to learn what's going on. Then I put a few hundred more into one.. and again. I can't decide how to value price targets and timelines though - now I've doubled my investment, but I wonder if it wouldn't be smarter to just leave it alone and see what happens. Now if this were real money, I'd be in a pickle. Wonder if any of you have insight on how the getting out part works. I've thoroughly enjoyed the getting in part.

I bought in on oil leaving enough cash earmarked to buy again if it drops more and average down. It’s oil. Has to come back up eventually. I hope.

Unfortunately I did. I know it'll pop back up but after averaging down a couple times I'm still red... Gradually learning from you all but still more to learn. Looking to get out once it bounces back.
haha. Do not learn from me! I'm playing with pennies just trying to make enough maybe for a hot shelter this year. 😉

Broomd

WKR
I’m holding for years as long as they continue to execute their plans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm bullish as well, BB. Going to try and hang onto it.
Same goes for FORW.

It really is amazing just how dried up the OTCs are right now. Hopeful that stimmy will unleash some buying into that sector. Looking back at the late Dec. $600 stimmy that was timed right at the solid run for OTC.