The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

What exchange are you using for OMI? Only thing I have is coinbase but I can't purchase through them?
Bitforex. It's the first time I used that exchange and I actually really like it. It has two-factor authentication with both your phone and Google Authenticator. Just set up your account and then go through all the security settings before doing anything. Then just transfer BTC, ETH, or USDT into your wallet. The pair is listed under OMI/USDT, so you will have to convert to USDT to buy it. On that note, the conversion fees on Bitforex were VERY low compared to others.

EDIT: here is a good site describing how to buy and just an overview of OMI and Veve

Last edited:
Any thoughts on Cardano (ADA)?
From all the crypto research I've done (just comparing the more commonly traded ones) I think ADA is a solid choice & will be a good investment and am holding long term . I own more of it than any other & buy it regularly.
I also like Harmony (ONE) long term but have just been actively trading it until recently.

Will probably add these in the near future:
THETA
STMX

Any thoughts on Cardano (ADA)?
I love Cardano as well as Kusama. I bought a nice chunk of each around New Years. Haven't swapped any out yet, just holding to see what happens with each. I just don't have enough money laying around to get in everything I want to!

Mischief209

Lil-Rokslider
I believe ada is a solid choice. They just signed a big deal with africa. The listing on coinbase was huge. Its not going anywhere at this point. One of the creators also help create etherium so they have a solid foundation.I bought in few months back at .32 Its up to 1.19 today with a high around 1.50. Market just dropped out, right now seems like a good time to buy. Ada was 1.10 last 2 days.

Broomd

WKR
Many of us have conflated our falling SPAC and OTC stocks with a 'down market'...that's bullshit in many cases. Much of the time it is plain old greed by MM naked shorting insects. These creeps saw these companies breaking out in Dec. and they have since pounced on our investments.
Everyone here should watch this video, I don't often spend much time with this stuff given my satellite internet and limited bandwidth. The guy shown is a bit mundane, but his points are very telling.

Overall the theme is just how bad the shorts and UNREGULATED hedge funds have been and continue to destroy this current market, particularly OTCs and new start ups that could show so much promise if they were left to prosper They can't, why? Because of organized criminal enterprise.

Hopefully the SEC, DTCC--Merril Lynch, Goldman Sachs, etc- Market Makers, et al will all get their asses reamed via class action lawsuit for the illegal sh t that's been going on forever.
If I sound disgusted, I am.
The SEC is nothing more than a crime syndicate.

Last edited:

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
I agree completely the short sales are out of control. Making wealth off everyone else by market manipulation because they have the access to the volume of shares. Bullshit the SEC allows it everyday. Anyone have any links to where you can actually see a particular stocks short sale volumes by day? Might have to post that question for Reddit crew. Lol

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
Sorry for the dumb question but do these cryptos trade on weekends too? I see the price changing on them rapidly

Mischief209

Lil-Rokslider
While we're on the subject of crypto, I hold litecoin,ADA,Link,EWT,ATOM,Ocean as real investments. I also hold doge cause why not ill see what happens. I believe doge is nonsense but ya never know with memes. Last one I hold is xrp. If they can work out the sec complaint in a timely manner then they will be back as a top coin. If they mess around to long something else will take its place. I have a couple other I've been watching for awhile trying to get a feel on where the price will go before I jump in.

Okhotnik

WKR
Many of us have conflated our falling SPAC and OTC stocks with a 'down market'...that's bullshit in many cases. Much of the time it is plain old greed by MM naked shorting insects. These creeps saw these companies breaking out in Dec. and they have since pounced on our investments.
Everyone here should watch this video, I don't often spend much time with this stuff given my satellite internet and limited bandwidth. The guy shown is a bit mundane, but his points are very telling.

Overall the theme is just how bad the shorts and UNREGULATED hedge funds have been and continue to destroy this current market, particularly OTCs and new start ups that could show so much promise if they were left to prosper They can't, why? Because of organized criminal enterprise.

Hopefully the SEC, DTCC--Merril Lynch, Goldman Sachs, etc- Market Makers, et al will all get their asses reamed via class action lawsuit for the illegal sh t that's been going on forever.
If I sound disgusted, I am.
The SEC is nothing more than a crime syndicate.

I learned everything I needed to know about the SEC and bond rating agencies during the 2008 crash. The amount of fraud and outright theft from middle class investors was beyond mind boggling. They did nothing. Both agencies are incredibly incompetent and corrupt.

Broomd

WKR
I learned everything I needed to know about the SEC and bond rating agencies during the 2008 crash. The amount of fraud and outright theft from middle class investors was beyond mind boggling. They did nothing. Both agencies are incredibly incompetent and corrupt.
As a newer trader it's been a real eye-opener. Pure corruption.

I think you will see things turn up around 2nd week of April but until then volatile. Whenever it turns up it will likely run and stay that way thru the fall baring some major event. That advice and a dollar will get you almost nothing, but thats what I am operating on.