The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

go_deep

WKR
I just hope borr and gte come back. Those were my biggest oil plays and I’m down a little over 10%.
When crude gets to $65 and stays there or continues to rise, the oil stocks will go with it.

I'm really heavy in oil stocks myself, I told myself that I'll only look at the crude price, but I'm not logging into my account till crude gets back to $65.

Broomd

WKR
Sold INVU and picked up UVSE and GTE today
Well done on INVU....

ACY filing chap 11. Disappointing but not surprising given their business model overall with travel and Covid. That was a low float gem for a long time.
My sell order hit sometime very early in the am, got out with a loss. Halted now.

I've been lurking for a while and have enjoyed reading everyone's insights on the market.

I looked into UVSE in the past and they don't seem to be a real company. No website and the office location doesn't check out into their business. Let me know if you have found more details on UVSE.

Why sell INVU?
They mine 80 btc a month. Riot =125 and MARA = 100.
INVU also has 50m revenue/yr from the other side of their biz.
I see a price target of $3-4 and loaded heavy yesterday morning.
Anything I’m missing?

Last edited:
I'm adding to these on dips. Hoping the Spring rally is not to far off and actually happens. All have tight stops in this crazy rotation.
PLTR
GILT- ARKX play
TMSI
CLSK
PYR
REGI
MP
BRID
CPNG - sub $37 as a target after inside seller period
LYSCF - Direct competitor to MP Materials
SB
These have all been touching support going all the way back to November for some. Looking at the charts is showing huge head and shoulders patterns for basically anything I look at in tech. Meanwhile the other sectors are still reaching all times highs????
I’m still buying dips on the stocks above, yesterday being great opportunity. $100-200 at a time just to limit risk. Can’t believe I’m getting PLTR around $21.

big question - what sectors are you all focused on: oil, banks, energy, dividends, etc....???

I just averaged down on UUUU for the 3rd time. I'm down pretty much 20% on all my energy plays right now. Slowly switching my CCIV to VZ for their April 8th ex dividend date. Seems like they are "dip" proof for the most part.

I still have my OXSQ, SAR and ARCC going strong. They haven't sagged one bit lately.

BBob

WKR
What's the guesses on SPY? I am adding a little along
It's been running yesterday and today on previous demand lines and if it holds 394 (or higher) today it has a chance (daily candle turning bullish as I write this) . Not surprised we are here today with the big pushes it had earlier in the week. Not holding my breath but it might give us a bit more of a run from here. If it does I'd take it for what you get and get out.

To add a positive note: When SPY reversed a little sooner than later it's given us a run of ~$10 so far. Not too shabby :)

And the bulls said no, not quite yet with a big push at close. Let's see what AH/PM brings us!

Last edited:

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
Well done on INVU....

ACY filing chap 11. Disappointing but not surprising given their business model overall with travel and Covid. That was a low float gem for a long time.
My sell order hit sometime very early in the am, got out with a loss. Halted now.
man, remember when ACY ran up to like $40 not too long ago....i sure do, because I sold @ $7 (2x my money) about 2 minutes before it ran up....

Okhotnik

WKR
dammit couldn't resist GTE again. bought 20000 shares at .653 4th time lol. I gambled picked more vldr at 11 and more jks at 38.95 and NIO again yesterday these all short term. Think time for tech to make a short term jump this week.
man, remember when ACY ran up to like $40 not too long ago....i sure do, because I sold @ $7 (2x my money) about 2 minutes before it ran up....
I was in ACY for about 4 hours and got out a month ago

Broomd

WKR
dammit couldn't resist GTE again. bought 20000 shares at .653 4th time lol. I gambled picked more vldr at 11 and more jks at 38.95. these all short term. Think time for tech to make a short term jump this week.

I was in ACY for about 4 hours and got out a month ago
+1...That's a nice buy. My TD didn't even show it that low, but sometimes those orders process anyway.

I loaded up a bit more on PGAS. Missed my buy-in on HMBL at 2.84.

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
Just got off meeting on TRTC and it sounds like a bright future for penny pot TRTC. $$ Some major expansion with the M&A and more M&A to come.

Okhotnik

WKR
+1...That's a nice buy. My TD didn't even show it that low, but sometimes those orders process anyway.

I loaded up a bit more on PGAS. Missed my buy-in on HMBL at 2.84.
well see. It hit on my Fidelity order. Had same order in my TDA and and order did not execute. Don't know why. Id love to hold GTE long term but market and economy too unstable, but maybe will smooth out. Since I bought GTE again probably drop below.30 again then you can add to your balance. Wish I bought a few hundred thousand shares when it was down around .18 last Nov

Every day market confidence seems to change. You see a glimmer of hope. 2 days later it is dashed.

jlh42581

WKR
Day traded Mara options, if this market wants to be a prick Ill only play when I can day trade.

jlh42581

WKR
Oh btw, with moving stuff to fidelity there IS a a 2000 minimum to trade on margin. I have so much of my stuff still in robinhood and i am not nearly as mad at them as the rest of the people still in love with GME especially with commission free options.

Anyhow, I had to ask them to turn it off. I couldnt use active trader pro and had to execute my orders on the regular site through a wonky way otherwise it screamed I was making a margin order and couldnt change it to cash. Ill have it turned back on at a later date. Right now, my orders are only settled cash on there. I dont play games in my IRA's which they hold.