The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

BBob

WKR
Thanks Bob, ive been investing in energy stock for the past year and am really interested in where it is heading. have done very well so far. do you work in finance?
Ha ha! Yes, my own personal finance :) I mostly swing the majors and a bit of this and that.

SPY and ES hitting previous resistance and look to be forming up a head and shoulders. Bulls pushing, let's see if the line holds and rejects. If so we go down again tomorrow.

Energy up quite a bit since open. :)

Attachments

• SP 500 Sector 1Day as of 04_21_2021 11AM.JPG
    SP 500 Sector 1Day as of 04_21_2021 11AM.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 45

22lr

WKR
Finally some green for HMBL and ABML...

Looks like the Brits are buying around $2B worth of Boeing Chinooks! Boeing's defense sector has had a pretty good year. My money is on them selling at least 1 more fleet of F-15EX's to someone by end of this year. The more thats available on the open source the more you see that its a remarkable aircraft.

Top147

Lil-Rokslider
sold Safemoon? I was looking into buying yesterday as I read it will be listed on two big exchanges today. So expect a big pump when everyone will be able to buy it. But what a nightmare to try and get some.

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Tempted to put a buy order in to for PTON in mid 90s. Atleast looking for a short term bounce...

dpat

FNG
Top147,

I bought mine on Whitebit, sent ETH exchanged it for USDT and purchased the Safemoon and then back to my Trust wallet. It took less than 10 mins total for everything.
Great video on Youtube by a guy called Upshod walks you thru it step by step.
Use a VPN

ncstewart

WKR
Well I guess the good news is I get money back from NM to lose in the market now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Kilboars

Kilboars

WKR
I thoughts on Hertz rental?
HTZGQ

I bought them at $3 before they went chapter 11 but thinking of buying more if they drop again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beendare

WKR
Tempted to put a buy order in to for PTON in mid 90s. Atleast looking for a short term bounce...
FyI, They made an announcement a couple months ago that they were going to airship their units from China and they’re shipping costs were going to go up 10 X

That one might be played out.

BBob

WKR
Biden announces capital gains tax plan. Is this the news the MM's will use to crush it? I want to see a SPY correction south of $410. Bulls are going to defend the $410 level pretty hard.

Not today, another bounce.

Last edited:

22lr

WKR
Someone on here predicted about a month ago that ABML would drop under $1 then take off. I sure hope he listened to his own prediction
I'm kicking myself. I wanted to load up but everything else I had was red and I hate selling red to buy something thats trending red... o well... let er rip! I'll ride with what I've got!

Poser

WKR
Another big sale on crypto....

I snagged some more ETH and BTC on limit orders last night, then bough some more this morning as it had dipped further.

Bought another share of Komatsu (KMTY) this morning as it’s down a bit. They have some new hydrogen technology under development.

BBob

WKR
RbOil Report. Hanging in there and looking a bit better. Energy has been rising as the morning progresses.

Attachments

• RbOil Report 04_23_2021.JPG
    RbOil Report 04_23_2021.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 41
  • RbOil Report 04_23_2021.pdf
    165.4 KB · Views: 0
  • SP 500 Sector 1Day as of 04_23_2021 AM.JPG
    SP 500 Sector 1Day as of 04_23_2021 AM.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 39