The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

On my watch list

Softbank (SFTBY, SFTBF) - looking for a good dip to initiate a position

SVF Investment (SVFAU) - The SPAC Softbank just filed. Should have IPO in a few weeks.

If any of the following companies sign a letter of intent with a SPAC, I will try to buy in before the combination is finalized.
ESS, Inc is going public through a spac ($STWO).

Personally, I have the same amount of money in BTC, ETH and ETC. I wouldn’t give up on BTC, but I’d also be careful about having too much of your portfolio invested in Crypto or a single crypto currency. My advice is to buy some ETH here and there opportunistically.
Why on God's green earth would anyone own Etherium Classic? I guess to catch the absurd swings from people buying it for some reason. I assume they figure it's like getting into Etherium at a cheaper price.--which also doesn't make sense due to how divisible crypto is. PoS protocol "gen 3" blockchains are the future. #ADAtoTheFuture

What's everyone's opinion on Dogecoin and ETH? Is it still worth getting in on and riding it out or is a person too late?
Dogecoin is a scourge to the blockchain community and will not end well. ETH has a shot if the PoS upgrade to ETH 2.0 can be pulled off before Gen3 protocols like Cardano start poaching from them.

So for you crypto guys do you think selling my bitcoin and rolling it into to ETH would be a wise play or let the bitcoin ride and add some ETH as I can? I like the sound of eth long term.
If you're looking for the long game I'd own ETH.2.0, DOT, ADA, and possibly LINK and VET and stake the ones that you can do so with. Gen 3 blockchains like those are the future and will make BTC look like the telegraph compared to the internet.

Poser

WKR
Why on God's green earth would anyone own Etherium Classic? I guess to catch the absurd swings from people buying it for some reason. I assume they figure it's like getting into Etherium at a cheaper price.--which also doesn't make sense due to how divisible crypto is. PoS protocol "gen 3" blockchains are the future. #ADAtoTheFuture

I bought it a good while back when I didn’t know the difference and now it’s up 1500%. Now I’m going to capitalize off all of the other people who don’t know the difference and I’m up 1500+ %

I bought it a good while back when I didn’t know the difference and now it’s up 1500%. Now I’m going to capitalize off all of the other people who don’t know the difference and I’m up 1500+ %
What sucks is stuff like Dogecoin and what’s happening with ETC see going to bring the government down on crypto. It’s too bad.

go_deep

WKR
What is a realistic high for CPE ? Im in at 23.67
CPE was $80-100 precovid for a pretty good length of time. I'm tentatively looking at $75 if oil gets to $80 a barrel. But sometimes I'm a little optimistic

Last edited:

EastMT

WKR
7ab2d94e0253d14b380f83bb8e7d9aff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

go_deep

WKR
Was up a few $k yesterday and thought, I should sell and buy back into these on a dip. Nope, pussed out and I literally could have bought right back into them already this morning at a great discount....

BBob

WKR
Finally got that SPY retracement back to the $410 level.

QQQ filled some substantial gaps in this slam.

Gold faltering the last two days and looking to reject here. BTC still making a slow grind up, it's an up and down grind but it's still an upwards trend.

Last edited:

WRO

WKR
Finally got that SPY retracement back to the $410 level.

Gold faltering the last two days and looking to reject here. BTC still making a slow grind up, it's and up and down grind but it's still an upwards trend.

I think spy retraces a lot further, like 350 range.

BBob

WKR
I think spy retraces a lot further, like 350 range.
Agreed, no doubt it will likely head much lower than where we are now at some point. $410 was just a likely interim retracement and it happened. $400 has a big gap to fill so we might visit that at some point too. May or may not happen before the big chill but it's another obvious spot.

Last edited: