The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Broomd

WKR
For those interested, Ark Invest's opinion on oil prices going forward.

Fast forward to about 21:00 for oil specifically.

Thanks for posting.
"Demand destruction"...we'll see if she's right overall.
She's basically capping WTI at $77. Time will tell.

Solid Power is rumored to be in talks to go public via DCRC.

It's had a run up since the rumor came out. I'll be looking for a good dip to establish an entry.

BBob

WKR
Fed/Powell talk Wednesday.

Oil and gas futures running well tonight. NatGas running hot with a gap up and well above EMA's. RBob making a nice bounce off 13EMA and a significant fib.

If anyone is on the crypto train AMP should be a good short term and possible long term as it’s starting to pick up some popularity in that world. It’s a long shot but could be a fun ride if it takes off.

go_deep

WKR
Crude is knocking on the door of $72 this morning!
I know there's been some positive reaction in the O&G stocks the last week or two, but I really thought we'd see more. Guess I just need to be a little more patient.
On a side note I bought more AXAS 2 days ago on the dip, possible long term return looks to tempting not to.

Okhotnik

WKR
Crude is knocking on the door of $72 this morning!
I know there's been some positive reaction in the O&G stocks the last week or two, but I really thought we'd see more. Guess I just need to be a little more patient.
On a side note I bought more AXAS 2 days ago on the dip, possible long term return looks to tempting not to.
I think there has been some profit taking the past week to account for the lag. . could be wrong.

BBob

WKR
What in the heck is wrong with BORR? I swear its the only oil stock I have watched that is basically doing nothing.
$$$ issues and it's stuck in heavy price congestion. I suspect every time it moves up a little people sell off to get out. Same with GTE. Sellers need to be exhausted and both will have to move up quite a bit in price to break free from the congestion to move on and up.

Okhotnik

WKR
oil is starting move now. I

bumped up my sell on cdev to 8 for now ( up over 60 per cent again, damn should have held on from last April !!) and orders on SM, CVE, LPI, SU, WLL, PBR. Slowly adding to FT , RIO, TX, EPD ( dividend stocks)

Picked up Mesa last week. Might as well get back some into an airline and think decent profit potential.

Broomd

WKR
+1 on GTE and BORR, PGAS is being a little b@stard too.
Going to continue to hold. Honestly, been on the fence with GTE, those Colombian protest loons and GMT's offloading are both a real pita. It's high stakes poker.

CDEV climbing to $7 is a beautiful thing. Congrats to everybody that's holding, and especially to those who have held long through the tough times.. Helluva trip!
$7 = $160K in gains there....