The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

oil is starting move now. I

bumped up my sell on cdev to 8 for now ( up over 60 per cent again, damn should have held on from last April !!) and orders on SM, CVE, LPI, SU, WLL, PBR. Slowly adding to FT , RIO, TX, EPD ( dividend stocks)

Picked up Mesa last week. Might as well get back some into an airline and think decent profit potential.
you think itll stop at 8 ?

Okhotnik

WKR
you think itll stop at 8 ?
I have no certain idea. I hope not. Ive bumped it from 4 to 5 to 6 to 7 in past. I think with oil momentum it should. Ill reassess if it goes to 7.50. I had planned to get out of market completely months ago. I still think decent money to made in energy, commodities stocks.

I just sold me NIO and bought more WLL a few days ago. Not big on tech like last Fall. still holding some tech. That is just my personal opinion. I still have xpev at 32. I'll sell at 50 if it reaches.

Last edited:

Okhotnik

WKR
+1 on GTE and BORR, PGAS is being a little b@stard too.
Going to continue to hold. Honestly, been on the fence with GTE, those Colombian protest loons and GMT's offloading are both a real pita. It's high stakes poker.

CDEV climbing to $7 is a beautiful thing. Congrats to everybody that's holding, and especially to those who have held long through the tough times.. Helluva trip!
$7 = $160K in gains there....
I sold GTE for a little profit. No patience. lol. Still holding on to some some Borr.

Johnboy

WKR
Last time I sold my GTE it literally when on a run FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER, and it continued until it was double my sell price. So I think you should all pay me to sell my GTE right now.

BBob

WKR
Honestly, been on the fence with GTE, those Colombian protest loons and GMT's offloading are both a real pita. It's high stakes poker.
Same here on GTE. We've held I think through the roughest and I hope it pays off. On the little downtrend this past week it's riding and bouncing the 13 EMA. At this moment in time I'm taking that as a good sign. I'm seeing a few other potential positives but those are marginal and will have to see how it plays out. I'm looking for a shorter term bounce here to $.77 and if lucky mby $.82 if it doesn't reject at $.72-.74. All that said who knows with this stock, it's still a bit of a wildcard IMO.

Jdhunttrapfish

Lil-Rokslider
I sold some of my GTE today and put it into BORR, I think there's a little more potential there and seems like a safer play

go_deep

WKR
+1 on GTE and BORR, PGAS is being a little b@stard too.
Going to continue to hold. Honestly, been on the fence with GTE, those Colombian protest loons and GMT's offloading are both a real pita. It's high stakes poker.

CDEV climbing to $7 is a beautiful thing. Congrats to everybody that's holding, and especially to those who have held long through the tough times.. Helluva trip!
$7 = $160K in gains there....
I hear you on the PGAS, but I'm holding long on it.

Okhotnik

WKR
Last time I sold my GTE it literally when on a run FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER, and it continued until it was double my sell price. So I think you should all pay me to sell my GTE right now.
Been there more than once. Lol Hopefully the fact I sold it will bump up 40 per cent!!

With the protests I set a stop loss on GTE if it went under .60. It barely did and I lost out. Then it bounced right back. I should have left it but I was trying to be responsible and set a loss I could handle in case it went really bad. Oh well.

I dont have any of my cash in the market now. Trying to decide what to jump back into.

I do have a small IRA in BORR but it just sits there staring at me while I wait.

BBob

WKR
I sold some of my GTE today and put it into BORR, I think there's a little more potential there and seems like a safer play
BORR on an indecisive day today (spinning top) and it could go either way from here. It's been consolidating for 4 days and I think it'll pop to the upside in the next day or two. They released a press release today on their liquidity issues but I haven't read through it fully quite yet.

Broomd

WKR
Same here on GTE. We've held I think through the roughest and I hope it pays off. On the little downtrend this past week it's riding and bouncing the 13 EMA. At this moment in time I'm taking that as a good sign. I'm seeing a few other potential positives but those are marginal and will have to see how it plays out. I'm looking for a shorter term bounce here to $.77 and if lucky mby $.82 if it doesn't reject at $.72-.74. All that said who knows with this stock, it's still a bit of a wildcard IMO.
Bob, always appreciate your charting technicals!

Meanwhile...insane draw #s.
#API weekly inventories
#Crude -8.537M 🐂
#Cushing -1.526M 🐂
#Gasoline +2.852M
#Distillate +1.956M

*Hat tip to She Drills....

Last edited:
If anyone was able to jump on AMP earlier this week it is doing really well. Went from $0.05 to around 0.09 now. Mostly due to them posting in on Coinbase. Once the other exchanges add it to their portfolio I think we will see another climb. It is holding at $0.09 and $0.10 will be a big milestone. If it gets past that before it’s added to the other exchanges it should have some good gains as one of the cheapest options out there right now, people will buy it just for that reason. It is also getting some attention from some whales this week but I expect they will need to see it break the $0.10 line before they will entertain it. Might be a fun ride... might be a complete loss... who knows with crypto

I am not sure what all is linked to it but there was a factory fire that produced about half the US made grease and a lot of oil products at Chemtool. I sell oil and grease products and although none of my products were effected this is a huge hit to Mobil and chevron for starters. Just figured I would give a heads up.

Just wondering who's taking advantage of this little dip in the market to buy some stocks on sale?

I like cruise lines. Carnivals always a good company and the Oil companies are getting hit.
Cruise lines and Oil are solid. There has to be a correction coming up I feel.